martianwarrior
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

green surprise!

Post by martianwarrior »

1/2 cup cucumber

1/2 a diced avocado

1 diced green apple

1 TBSP EVOO

don't add EVOO if you want you want to keep a 2:1 carb to fat ratio. for me this is more like a desert food. so refreshing and extremely tasty :P if you're doubting this recipe... just try it. you will be :shock: & :o

enjoy!
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

the carb to fat ratio for this recipe minus the EVOO is more like 1.5:1.

woops.
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Wow, its surprisingly good (i didnt expect the combination of apple and avocado to be a good one)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It is. My girlfriend usually combines avo+apple+raisins(+nuts). :)
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

RRM: (i didnt expect the combination of apple and avocado to be a good one)
did you use green apple? i was thinking about trying it with a different kind but thought it might not be as good.

My girlfriend usually combines avo+apple+raisins(+nuts).
i was thinking about throwing in some raisins with my salads too, i'll have to try that one next time i make one.
fictor

Post by fictor »

Green apples are yummy with avocado. Eaten alone I think sweeter kinds of apples are better, but with avo, the crispy feeling and fresh taste of green apples are lovely :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

martianwarrior wrote: did you use green apple? i was thinking about trying it with a different kind but thought it might not be as good.
Yes, green apple.
Singingcrowsings

Re: green surprise!

Post by Singingcrowsings »

I made this! I'm allergic to tomatoes and wanted to add a little more colour and pizzaz to my salad. Pear is also really good, and changing this one ingredient chanes the whole flavour and experience of the salad. And yes, I have also done the raisin an nuts too, but also add a little ginger juice (I know , not Wai), and it's fabulous!