Kogel-mogel

Got any good recipes? Share them here.
Emeira
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Kogel-mogel

Post by Emeira »

Hello :)

There is one recipe from my childhood, known as "Kogel-mogel".
It was very popular among children and nobody was afraid of eating raw egg yolks at that time :)

The main ingredients are: raw egg yolks + sugar. Mix everything with mixer or spoon (if you are susceptible to acne).

here's a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogel_mogel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Kogel-mogel

Post by RRM »

Nice!
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

That looks very good! MRR can be after a workout in the evening, for example after a good juices, put one or two raw egg yolk with sugar, stir gently so that it is smooth and eat. Then eat salmon a few minutes after ....? Is it possible? I mean stir with a fork gently but surely, the Yellow combo egg and sugar does not cause acne?

Tkhs
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

We are still in the diet at 100% strict when you take yellow with sugar, stirring gently ? Combo fat and sugar makes me feel extremly well. I drink only fresh juice a day (nothing solid and fibre) except fish. The evening eat yellow and sugar as my protein meal, I would have had no fiber at all (I drink uniqument juice), no problem with that ?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

i always add some lemon juice to my yolks/sugar mix. Sweet and sour taste is extremely good :roll:
dime

Post by dime »

Seeing me how I eat raw egg yolk my girlfriend told me yesterday about how she used to eat exactly this as a kid :) Good to know the English word.
But now she's afraid because of avian flu.. I couldn't really find info on whether heat destroys this flu.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

One last question: You can also when you are 100% do this? : Yellow + sugar juice banana versapers? I was thinking today and it can be a perfect combo taken soon after the sport, only if he is 100% strict? Sugar and yellow will be taken regularly in the evening if it's ok for you but the juice combo Versapers Yellow banana and sugar only after a hard workout session .... and small amount (1 or 2 Yellow, 1 C sugar, and about 100 Ml banana juice) a total of 180 ml ​​is 100% correct strict?
dime

Post by dime »

Yeah it's fine if you're 100% strict.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Looks, and I'm sure tastes, good :)
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »