Blushing & supplementary magnesium

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
Anjana
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Blushing & supplementary magnesium

Post by Anjana »

hi guys,

it's me again. you know how I told you about my dark eye circles and if there's anything I could do about it regarding this diet....also that I'm blushing so easily because of roaccutane....

well I met this guy and he had a "condition" (nothing to do with tane) where you blush all the time and have a permanent red face....(also sweating and stuff like that). so he went and did a "hair-analysis" and based on that he found out that he was too low in magnesium. a mineral.
so he went and bought himself organic magnesium-susbstitution and took that over months to fill up his "magnesium-store" and reduce his redness.
and at first it only worked for a day or two because he first bought an-organic substitution which doesn't get absorbed very well. also he had...oh how do you call this in english...heavy metal? :lol: ahm....well you know if you got plumbs in your teeth and they are made of metal? it can be bad for your body....so he had some of these in his teeth also.

he found out about that and then changed to organic magnesium substitution and did a kind of desensibilisation about his "heavy-metal" stuff. now he could see a significant decrease in redness in his face and sweating also stopped. he even discussed this with a doctor on an uni-clinic in berlin and this doctor supported his theorie and threatment and said he was taking magnesium himself in times of anxiety or stress.....

now what I'm trying to say/ask....this is very tempting to me because it worked so well for him and I'm blushing a lot (tane-related) and I got these dark circles which he had also some time ago. not anymore.
he also said that he changed his whole diet. not into a way-thing but he is now eating "basic-foods" like vegetables,fruit....to 80% and only 20% "acid-food" like sweets and stuff...you probably know what I mean.
so yea he agreed that nuitrition also plays a big role. he said it's 3 things I'd have to do: good nuitrition, magnesium substitution (only if I look at my hair-analysis, which i haven't done yet, and find I'm low in magnesium also, which most people are according to him) and look at "heavy-metal" problems in my body (which I don't have as I got tested about that already some time ago).

sorry about me being so complex. :roll: well you know (RRM and co.) you and way are saying people shouldn't take substitution because mineral-absorbation-rate is adaptable and therefore it makes no sense? I just remembered this whole chapter of way's book when I was talking to this guy and I always found that chapter very logical....but why did this guys treatment work so well then? why does he have success? would it be stupid if I tried anything like it? I know it's no good to substitute yourself like a maniac....but he really doesn't blush the slightest bit no more....

all in all....I'd be really interested what you guys say about all this?
hope you take the time to answer..... :wink:
Anjana

Post by Anjana »

oh and sorry about writing mistakes...I'm just wirting too quickly.... :lol: and I'm swiss yea....I'd write down the link to this guys report....but it's in german.....yea well if anyone wants to read it tell me...if anyone understands german... :lol:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

We dont readily lack magnesium. But everybody is different; there are genetic differences that make some people prone to specific conditions.
Maybe he indeed lacked magnesium.
Maybe the redness is caused by magnesium deficiency.
Probably, his body has problems taking up sufficient magnesium, as magnesium is generally present in foods.

The reason why supplementary magnesium worked for him, is probably because he actually lacked magnesium. Then the body gratefully accepts the extra magnesium.
I understands he feels like extrapollating his experiences to people in general, but not all of us are prone to blushing and permanent redness.

Sure, you can have your hair checked.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Which wai-food is high in magnesium ?

I know a place where I can buy raw cacao beans, are they allowed ?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kasper wrote:Which wai-food is high in magnesium ?
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/nut-foodpernut.html
I know a place where I can buy raw cacao beans, are they allowed ?
viewtopic.php?t=1216