Starting Over!

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
sunkist5000
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Starting Over!

Post by sunkist5000 »

I had been eating raw foods since 2002.....and also had done WAI DIET for several years recently...I would get compliments on how my skin glowed, no cellulite, size 4 - 5........

but then it all fell apart!!! last year my brother died & I went into a deep depression. I chose to turn to cooked starches such as breads, crosissants etc every day in large quantities just to numb the bad feelings. Now one year later, and having my father-in-law die last month, I feel plain awful!

I'm more depressed than ever because I've gained weight & have no energy! I have become addicted to these cooked foods to the point where I'm afraid to let them go! I know it's crazy and I can't believe I find myself in this position!

I guess I'm just hoping for some encouragement or even sharing some of your own experiences about how you got back on track with the Wai Diet

One last thing:

If I really toughen up, I can give up all cooked foods, meats, wheat, corn, sugary desserts etc...but the ONE thing I can't even imagine giving up is my morning espresso with half/half.

If anyone on the forum can tell me that I could continue this one thing per day perhaps as a "munch" item I would be soooo relieved!!!!! Literally right now it's the only menu item I look forward to each day (obviously im hooked on it).

thank you!!!!!!
:D
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Starting Over!

Post by Oscar »

Well, why don't you start and work your way towards Wai + espresso first? We'll discuss that again when you're there. :)
sunkist5000

Post by sunkist5000 »

Good idea Oscar!!!! That's what I'll do! And then maybe by then I will no longer feel the attachment to my espresso...boy that would be a miracle!

thanks!!! :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Welcome back, Sunkist. :)