No sleep

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
panacea
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: No sleep

Post by panacea »

That is very interesting RRM, with the wai diet, the egg yolk/cholesterol/cramp connection, and buteyko method I can now become a millionaire as the replacement of Midol! mwahahaha lol
overkees

Post by overkees »

Yeah if you can get them far enough eating the yolks. Or munching cholesterol in pill form? xD
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

dime wrote:Oscar you messed up the quoting a bit, quite confusing to read about your period :D
LOL oops! :D
DavidBlack

Post by DavidBlack »

In contrast to the OP's problem, I've been able to get to sleep easier after adopting this diet.
Actually, I used to have terrible insomnia. I'd sometimes go for up to a week and a half without sleeping (Consequently getting really strange hallucinations).
It didn't really bother me. In fact, I actually liked that I had time to myself when everyone else was
asleep, but I guess I had just forgotten what a good night's sleep felt like. Since the first
day of doing the Wai diet correctly, I've been able to get to sleep with no problems at all every night.
*Cue the inspirational music*
mario91

Post by mario91 »

DavidBlack wrote:I'd sometimes go for up to a week and a half without sleeping (Consequently getting really strange hallucinations).
Holly shit! 10 days without sleeping? How didn't you just fall asleep in the middle of the day? Were you using any drugs at the time?
I've also had really freaky hallucinations once when I was interned in the hospital (due to my burn accident) and they loaded me with morphine for a week. It makes me laugh now when I remember them lol.
DavidBlack

Post by DavidBlack »

mario91 wrote: Holly shit! 10 days without sleeping? How didn't you just fall asleep in the middle of the day? Were you using any drugs at the time?
No drugs, I just wasn't able to fall asleep.
I felt like I was on drugs, though. Lack of sleep really screws with my mind.
mario91 wrote:I've also had really freaky hallucinations once when I was interned in the hospital (due to my burn accident) and they loaded me with morphine for a week. It makes me laugh now when I remember them lol.
Mine were of the terrifying variety. I had a recurring hallucination of a pale creature with bulbous eyes and an elongated snout just sitting in my room, watching me.