cold hands

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
Justin
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

cold hands

Post by Justin »

does anyone know why i often have cold hands when the rest of my body is not cold? i read on mercola.com that it's a lack of saturated fat in my diet, which is why i wanted to introduce raw butter into this diet, unfortunately i cannot get raw butter here. what do other think about this....?
dadasarah

Post by dadasarah »

I do feel warmer and more balanced when I'm able to eat both olive oil and coconut oil(has lots of sat. fat) every day. Also, be sure to eat enough. I've never NOT had cold hands though (yet), so maybe I can't be trusted. :wink: Anybody else?
"Dada is the sun. Dada is the egg. Dada is the Police of the Police." - Richard Huelsenbeck
Emeira

Re: cold hands

Post by Emeira »

My hands and feet are always cold too and I have very low blood pressure.
What does this mean?
dime

Post by dime »

Here's some reasonable explanation: http://www.realsimple.com/health/first- ... page9.html

"When the blood pressure is lower, blood is redirected to the heart and away from the hands and feet,”
panacea

Post by panacea »

answer: poor circulation.
details: circulation controlled partly by breathing..
more info: http://www.normalbreathing.com/causes/c ... causes.php
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Agree.
5 min after doing reduced breathing my hand and feet become warmer.
Muscle relaxation and good posture is also really important.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Emeira wrote:My hands and feet are always cold too and I have very low blood pressure.
What does this mean?
What is 'very low'?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

90 /60 or less
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You should definitely stay away from nitrate (particularly veggies), as nitrate (through nitric oxide) is a vasodilator,
widening the blood vessels, decreasing blood pressure.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Cold hands are often of a thyroid that isn't working properly. Wai diet for prolonged time should do the trick. Sugars are very antistress and CO2 generative, this enhances blood circulation and support proper thyroid. There are little to no antinutrients in the wai diet that inhibit thyroid (although high PUFA (omega6) intake still is debatable, see other topic in this forum). Read your body temperature every day couple of times and also read your heart beat per minute. Get some lab results for thyroid and combine these together to get a better understanding. Then you might think about thyroid medicine supplementation (T3 in particular) with the advice of a M.D. of course.