Munch-Foods

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
avalon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by avalon »

AHHHHHH!!!! You are doing it again!
1. If we're talking about acne, then all your Wai quotes from the Free Acne Book are completely valid.
If you go to to WaiSays.com you can clearly read when you click on her 'Book'

Free Acne Book
Titled:
"No More Cellulite, No More Acne, No More Overweight"
by Wai Genriiu

So let's be clear, it's not just about acne. Oh you make me so Mad!

Now, on the same WaiSays site, at the bottom left of the page I beleieve I see something...what could it be...oh...the words:

WaiDiet

Does everyone see this. Go check and come back and have a COOKIE! But, wait, there's a drop down list on the WaiDiet clicky thingy...let's see what our choices are:

intro, nutrients, suggestions, snackfoods, board-recipes, acne diet and testimonials

These are clearly listed under WaiDiet which it seems some people feel doesn't exist. The acne diet listed here under WaiDiet actually refers to the induction-two week strict diet. And, snackfoods, listed here under WaiDiet refer to munch-foods.
2. If we're talking about what the Optimal Diet might be, then there is no book to quote from.

True.
RRM's translations of what Wai might think.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but that quote scares me a little.

It was said recently there was no WaiDiet. I'm being nittpicky now, but it reads WaiDiet clearly to me.
And no, I could not have ended it so easily, because officially, the Wai diet does not exist!
Okay, Chin-Chin how'd i do?

I think that's it then heh heh

:wink:
avalon

Post by avalon »

Oh, define officially :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

avalon wrote:AHHHHHH!!!! You are doing it again!
Yep, and I wil keep doing it. ;)
avalon wrote:So let's be clear, it's not just about acne. Oh you make me so Mad!
Good! It makes your arguments so much better! :D
You're right of course. I used "acne" because it's shorter than typing acne, cellulite, overweight each time. But that doesn't change the fact that we're either talking about the book diets (Acne Sample Diet (not Acne Cellulite Overweight Sample Diet btw ;)) and the Whatever Diet ;)) or about a fictional Optimal Diet. :)
avalon wrote:Now, on the same WaiSays site, at the bottom left of the page I beleieve I see something...what could it be...oh...the words:

WaiDiet
LOL! That's just the navigation menubar. RRM and I constructed that. :D
It has nothing to do with naming a diet, only with putting menu items into separate categories.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

avalon wrote:Oh, define officially :D
Named by Wai herself. ;)
avalon

Post by avalon »

Oscar wrote:
You're right of course.

I expect you mean about everything :D
But that doesn't change the fact that we're either talking about the book diets (Acne Sample Diet (not Acne Cellulite Overweight Sample Diet btw Wink) and the Whatever Diet Wink) or about a fictional Optimal Diet.
Dear Oscar,
you must only be playing now. The website, who ever created it- built it- named the link buttons- says WaiDiet. Wai herself continually refers to the 'diet' so to say the Wai Diet doesn't officially exist is, for lack of better words, skanky :shock:. And I say shame on you now. Names names names- this has never been about names anyway.

Anyone in the world who will ever land on WaiSays will see those links:

WaiDiet WaiSays WaiBook WaiTalk

And they, poor innocent souls will believe the name of the diet to be- WaiDiet. Maybe even The WaiDiet. And it is Good. And if by chance they didn't get the name right, they would rejoice still and think as I did (unless they've already met YOU) that all those links will be considered part of the whole WaiDiet experience. Until when they are slammed against the rocks for believing as I did that it was not EVIL to each MUNCH-FOODS!
LOL! That's just the navigation menubar. RRM and I constructed that. Very Happy It has nothing to do with naming a diet, only with putting menu items into separate categories.
Then you have unwittingly named it for her.

Amen.
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

I agree that it's very infuriating Avalon.

I have to finish my thesis this Friday, so I let this one go. I will leave the fight up to you until then! Hold on tight! I know you'll be able to face the challenge.

And no, Oscar,

We don't want your self-invented nomenclature of the "Optimal Diet" with capital letters, whatever your interpretation of that is. There's a lot of value judgment in the word "optimal", just as in "+, -, or *".

If you want to write a book, I'll be happy to read it when it's coherent and official - "Oscar Says". As of now, we don't see the need to change categories around.

Wai defines very well what's the Acne Sample Diet, what are the Munch Foods, and the rest. All of these things go under her diet (Wai diet), clearly written on her website. I think the names are befitting and non-judgmental. Any more problems?

Sorry to be abrasive like this, but you have a way of muddling everything up :twisted:
avalon

Post by avalon »

Chin-Chin, Good luck with your thesis!

I'm partly to blame for trying to come up with a solution- meaning refering to an 'Optimal Diet' or the symbols...

I'm done here as well.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL Thanks for your posts, Avalon and Chin-Chin.

Avalon, sorry for thread-jacking, that wasn't my intention.
And sorry for causing the distress which stemmed from me trying to help you with your diet.

Chin-Chin, hope your thesis goes well!
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Hello there! Sorry to jump in at the very end, but I couldn't help it!
Sorry Oscar for reopening the topic.
Let me say one thing:
Avalon and Chin Chin (I'm not trying to take Oscar's defense at all here),
this discussion hasn't really gone anywhere, although it's always good to clarity ones thoughts. I don't see the point in discussing these issues about what is Wai Diet and what is not. In the end it's completly a question of personnal interpretation of her writings (diet) or 'wai of life' as I like to say.
Untill you've experienced the 100% of 100% you cannot really KNOW what it's like. I say in some ways all are a part of the wai principles, yet there is something completly unique about being completly free of munch foods. Please refer to Gavirel's testimony and his poll about 99,9999% versus 100%. It's pretty powerful. In no way do I want to exclude those who are not 100% and choose to stay that way. They are also on a wai diet. There is no ONE Wai diet. Just wai principles applied/interpretated differently and individually. There lies each and everybodies freedom.
But personnally to feel really free...Free yourselves of munch food!
Good day! :D
Agent

Post by Agent »

Wow, well said Corinne! You hit the nail on the head I think :D
avalon

Post by avalon »

Corinne,

The funny thing is you are touting the benefits of the 100% Wai approach and I have never argued against it. Most days I live it. I do have my doubts that all vegetables should be avoided, but I am not certain. I do believe processed foods are the most dangerous.

Your interpetation of the diet is your own, obviously. I've chosen to allow certain munch-foods, mostly of vegetable origin, because that is my tweak. I also question the use of table sugar, again my tweak.

The Diet, again, however you want to call it, as written by Wai includes munch-foods, recommends munch-foods and is written as such.
Avalon and Chin Chin (I'm not trying to take Oscar's defense at all here)
rrriiiggghhhttt :D
There is no ONE Wai diet. Just wai principles
I disagree.
avalon

Post by avalon »

If I post again here it will most likely be due to a binge-drink scenario :shock: for I am now convinced that either:

1. You've made this into a game.

or

2. You can't read :D

And now I am certain of what Wai wrote as I wasn't as certain before. So I thank you for this. I can choose or not to choose munch-foods. I have been thinking a lot of Fruitarianism and how much Wai is like this- with the benefits of egg yolks and Fish. How wonderful!

So essentially I am now at peace with all this banter after having realized the truth. Unless I binge-drink in which case anything could happen... :wink:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im starting to believe (a bit late, maybe) that we are just fighting over wordings, names and categorisations here, and not really about differences in views / opinion, so that actually, there may be no disagreement, just semantics.

I will lock up this thread, if thats ok with you.
If not, please send me a pm.

Thank you for your spirit, temperament and time!

Peace.