Munch-Foods

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
Chin-Chin
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Chin-Chin »

Oscar wrote:Yep, so we have (as you stated) more suitable and less suitable munchfoods, but munchfoods nonetheless.
Can you clarify if you consider blended banana a munch-food item?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I wouldn't consider blended banana a munchfood item.
avalon

Post by avalon »

hello :D it's me.

Here's my disclaimer...too lazy to write it heh heh.
First I agree with RRM and I too disagree with Oscar's quote. I also agree that 'chicken' is not a good munch food. Giving up years of programing isn't easy, indeed :)

I disagree with how you separated Wai. The 'Sample Diet/100%' is The Optimal diet. They are one and the same. Wai+ (Wai plus munch foods) as coined by Chin-Chin I think??? so, you're right about 2 diets. Because where in the begining there was no division between the two- the two week induction was part of the whole(even if it is the ideal)...now, there is division. The diet has evolved and split apart as a cell divides and grows:D . And everyone here knows I've never slammed either side...and have admitted the Sample Diets health benefits over munching. And I haven't mentioned 'un-wai' again until now...when you did :shock:

Oscar:
Does this mean discussions about munchfoods are un-Wai? No.
I agree discussions are good. Your now infamous quote:
You know which things are un-Wai, but I would eat the yolks separate from the munchfood/fibers.
A very simple sentence. But when I read 'Un-Wai' , directed at me, I felt you were wrong. Not bad, or 'right wing' as we've been joking about, just not what Wai wrote in her book. And also Wai wrote yolks could go over rice, over potatos and over avocado. Which are munch-foods and fiber respectively.

I understand that 'The Sample Diet' isn't so sample anymore...as we are trying to give up certain poor choice munch-foods and fuel our bodies more purely...so here's my take on Wai-

The 'Wai Diet' is all inclusive. When refering to Wai this could mean Sample or munch-foods. I propose if Wai is mentioned without symbols, understanding could go either way. I suggest they go as follows-

Wai* (100%- no munch-foods)

and

Wai+ (munch-foods)

I strongly believe 'Wai' must be kept all inclusive.

What-da-ya-think?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

avalon wrote:I disagree with how you separated Wai. The 'Sample Diet/100%' is The Optimal diet. They are one and the same.
Well, I think so too (accidentally, you disagreed with me on that in the other thread ;)), but it's not discussed as such by Wai. And I want to leave people the space to think otherwise. :)
avalon wrote:Wai+ (Wai plus munch foods) as coined by Chin-Chin I think??? so, you're right about 2 diets.
Errr, it was my idea, but that doesn't matter. :)
avalon wrote:A very simple sentence. But when I read 'Un-Wai' , directed at me, I felt you were wrong.
I know... And I explained I meant un-100%-Wai, in the next post. ;)
avalon wrote:The 'Wai Diet' is all inclusive. When refering to Wai this could mean Sample or munch-foods. I propose if Wai is mentioned without symbols, understanding could go either way. I suggest they go as follows-

Wai* (100%- no munch-foods)

and

Wai+ (munch-foods)
I agree. The '*' is better than the '-'. :) Good idea!
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Oscar wrote:
avalon wrote:I disagree with how you separated Wai. The 'Sample Diet/100%' is The Optimal diet. They are one and the same.
Well, I think so too (accidentally, you disagreed with me on that in the other thread ;)), but it's not discussed as such by Wai. And I want to leave people the space to think otherwise. :)
avalon wrote:Wai+ (Wai plus munch foods) as coined by Chin-Chin I think??? so, you're right about 2 diets.
Errr, it was my idea, but that doesn't matter. :)
avalon wrote:A very simple sentence. But when I read 'Un-Wai' , directed at me, I felt you were wrong.
I know... And I explained I meant un-100%-Wai, in the next post. ;)
What do you mean by not 100% Wai if munch food is part of Wai diet?

The fact is, you are trying to exclude munch-food from Wai's diet, but you do it so skillfully that only Avalon caught you! Now you are trying to cover up that claim. But your explanation just proves that you are still of the opinion that munch-food is not an integral, albeit optional, part of Wai's diet.

It's OK if you want to hold on to that view. But it's misleading for the other people to receive information that's biased with your interpretation.

Also, I'd like to add that there's the sample diet, there's the munch-foods, but those are not the only ingredients in the Wai's diet. There are a lot of things that are healthy to eat (blended bananas, honey) for most but create acne for some people. This is why Wai and RRM advice discretion regarding these items.

[/i]
avalon

Post by avalon »

Chin-Chin :D that's very interesting. I think I was falling under oscars spell. He can be a poweful Wizard and I grow weary from the fight...

But I do see your point! He said 'Un-100%-Wai' and not 'Un-Sample' or 'Un-100%' or 'Un-clean-heathen-scoundrel-transgendered-individual!' Ah, the tag of 'Wai' was secretly placed right there under my tiny nose...If i weren't so weak fom the leaches and loss of blood, I would have missed it altogether!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!...cough..gurgle...slurp...I feel a detox coming on :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Chin-Chin wrote:What do you mean by not 100% Wai if munch food is part of Wai diet?

The fact is, you are trying to exclude munch-food from Wai's diet, but you do it so skillfully that only Avalon caught you! Now you are trying to cover up that claim. But your explanation just proves that you are still of the opinion that munch-food is not an integral, albeit optional, part of Wai's diet.

It's OK if you want to hold on to that view. But it's misleading for the other people to receive information that's biased with your interpretation.
You don't understand what this is about. It's about my reaction to Avalon's Diet diary topic, which caused the whole Wai vs Wai discussion. I think you are just obsessed with accusing me of being a fanatic. ;)
Anyway, 100% Wai was a term we used in describing Wai*.
Last edited by Oscar on Wed 31 May 2006 01:03, edited 1 time in total.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

avalon wrote:Chin-Chin :D that's very interesting. I think I was falling under oscars spell. He can be a poweful Wizard and I grow weary from the fight...

But I do see your point! He said 'Un-100%-Wai' and not 'Un-Sample' or 'Un-100%' or 'Un-clean-heathen-scoundrel-transgendered-individual!' Ah, the tag of 'Wai' was secretly placed right there under my tiny nose...If i weren't so weak fom the leaches and loss of blood, I would have missed it altogether!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!...cough..gurgle...slurp...I feel a detox coming on :D
ROFL! :lol:
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Oscar wrote: You don't understand what this is about. It's about my reaction to Avalon's Diet diary topic, which caused the whole Wai vs Wai discussion. I think you are just obsessed with accusing me of being a fanatic. ;)
Anyway, 100% Wai was a term we used in describing Wai*.
Mmmm, trying to wiggle out of this one again? Except that it's not done so elegantly. The Freudian slip of the tongue is worth noting. You obviously do not want to admit that the sample diet =/ (does not equal to) the Wai diet because in your mind, the synapsis is already made.

And BTW, I have followed the Wai vs. Wai thread very carefully. And that's how we derived that you are a fanatic :twisted: :lol:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Chin-Chin wrote:You obviously do not want to admit that the sample diet =/ (does not equal to) the Wai diet because in your mind, the synapsis is already made.
Trying to sow confusion again eh? Which Wai Diet are you talking about? If you look (again?) at my earlier post, you will note that I specifically made a difference between Acne and Optimal diets. Avalon suggested that they are the same, but maybe you're right and should we make this more restrictive (I like freedom more, but I'm willing to submit to your fanaticism about this).
My suggestion therefore:

Acne Sample Diet: Wai-
Wai+munchfoods: Wai+
Optimal Wai diet: Wai*

The forum has been here longer than since you visit it, so maybe you're not aware of the naming "conventions" so far. Look here, how the acne sample diet was considered synonym to the optimal Wai diet, and called 100%: viewtopic.php?t=188
Chin-Chin wrote:And BTW, I have followed the Wai vs. Wai thread very carefully. And that's how we derived that you are a fanatic :twisted: :lol:
Oh okay, then you just misinterpreted my posts. :)
And who is the fanatic now? You keep going on about it, post after post after post... ;)
Agent

Post by Agent »

Wai-+* whatever is just silly and confusing.

In my humble opinion, there's nothing wrong with just '100% strict Wai'/'Wai without munchfood' and 'Wai including munch food'/'Wai inculding X' etc.
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

Yeah,

Isn't it much simpler to specify what we are doing the diet for and which type of diet we are on instead of having these plus and minus signs? As if we don't have enough fingers or time to type out the whole nomenclature... :twisted:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Chin-Chin wrote:Can you clarify if you consider blended banana a munch-food item?
For acne prone dieters, yes.
For all others, no.
Chin-Chin wrote:The fact is, you (Oscar) are trying to exclude munch-food from Wai's diet
What exactly did Oscar write (please quote) that you consider this to be a fact?
avalon

I Did it My Wai

Post by avalon »

Can't we all just get along? 8)

It's kind of like watching a dvd...no, like sailing a boat...no, in the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when...in Star wars episode IV...

Kirk and Spock were forced to leave paradise where those spores threw up on them and Spock was all smiley...

Everyone has their point here. The problem is Oscar has a thick skull and Chin-Chin and I have x-ray vision :shock: Oy! What a mess! It's one of those, having the 'last word' things. I write something, Oscar writes something, Chin-Chin writes something, Brad, Dr.Scott, Janet, Rocky!

If we've read the beginings of this, it was not because I misunderstood Oscars infamous quote. It was because his view of The Wai Diet appeared different than mine, and I believe, different than Wais Acne book WHICH WAS MY INTRODUCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! SO I COULDN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME UNDERSTAND HOW HE COULD MIS-READ WHAT SHE WROTE IN THE BOOK. HOW IMPORTANT MUNCH-FOODS ARE IN MAINTAING THE DIET...EVEN AFTER QUOTE AFTER QUOTE FROM WAI'S BOOK! AND, HOW IN THE OLD ACNE BOARD, 'MUNCH-FOODS' WERE NOT SO TABOOED AND HUSHED AS THEY SEEM TO BE HERE.

Chin-Chin may be holding on by her ancestoral incisors, but it's because Oscar's initial denial of the facts as Wai wrote them SEEMED SO BIG! that it appeared to defy reason.

Oscar, you could have ended it so easily. All you had to do was say,

"Yes, WaiSays...
...you should consume 2 munch-food items daily...

Eating such munch-foods, therefore, is essential in maintaining this diet. We all enjoy eating them and they are always easily available. Depriving ourselves is not only unnecessary, but also unwise in the long run.

...we do not have absolute self-control...

You can eat two of your favorite munch-foods every single day to satisfy your cravings, and still sufficiently limit the absorption of skin-polluting (and harmful) chemicals.
But I don't feel it to be the Optimal Diet for Health. Of course, 'munch-foods' ARE Wai, not MY Wai, but Wai...I'm sorry about the whole 'Un-Wai' thing, Love, Oscar." Your reaction to my 'one' day diet diary questioned my Wainess in Wai. And that, combined with some other posts I'd wittnessed lead to this Battle Cry.

In her book she says if you follow THE RULES the Diet will work. And she pretty much says it may not if you don't. In the begining it was like you/Oscar, were arguing that she never meant to write this. That this wasn't part of your vision and that's it. However incorrect that may be, that's kinda how it came across, I think.

Do we need symbols? Maybe not. Oscar and I might use them :)

Now back to the Clitoral/Vaginal monologues :)

This was all supposed to be happening over on Wai vs Wai...I just wanted Happy Happy Joy Joy Munch-Food talk here :cry: Oh, now I remember...it was MOVED FROM FOODS IN GENERAL!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Well, I think we are getting more and more clear about what the differences are. As I mentioned so many times previously, there are 2 discussions, and I think that's what was confusing in the beginning.

1. If we're talking about acne, then all your Wai quotes from the Free Acne Book are completely valid. :)

2. If we're talking about what the Optimal Diet might be, then there is no book to quote from. There are only personal assumptions based on the articles, the book, and RRM's translations of what Wai might think.

And no, I could not have ended it so easily, because officially, the Wai diet does not exist! We are trying to put a label on something which has not been previously defined! That is what we are trying to get clear about. :D
I think the symbols work, but if anyone has problems remembering what they signify, I can write an explanation which we can make sticky. Whenever we can agree about them... ;)

How's the detox coming along, Avalon? ;)