Juicing is the key to success?

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
Agent
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Juicing is the key to success?

Post by Agent »

Hi all...

I've been on the Acne Sample Diet for over a month and not seen overly conclusive results i.e. very little improvement since starting. In the last few days I've started juicing more fruit rather than eating them whole and I have seen a definite improvement in my skin.

A few days ago I started messing about, juicing random fruit together. This led to me cutting down on actual whole fruits I was eating or to put it another way, cut down on fibre.

This is what I have consumed without juicing (fibre):

1 avacado
2 tomatoes
1/4 cucumber

1 apple
1 kiwi

2 bananas

... Spread throughout the day. The rest of my energy I have obtained from juiced fruit, egg yolks and olive/coconut oil.

As I'm sure there are others in the same boat as me (that is people that have not seen much improvement) I thought I'd share this revelation.

BTW, I used to take a "bowel cleansing formula" for a good while. Is it possible that this has caused long-term damage and I am now sensitive to fibre? I know I'm just making up theories here but just wondering...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to hear things are improving! :)
I didn't know the juicing would make such a big difference.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

agent wrote:I used to take a "bowel cleansing formula" for a good while. Is it possible that this has caused long-term damage and I am now sensitive to fibre?
Absolutely.
Any "bowel cleansing formula" that does not take away the cause of 'bowel clogging', will be something that forces your bowels to empty, which, by definition, will harm your bowels. And yes, this may very well have caused long term damage so that you now are sensitive to fibre.