satisfaction, energy, acne

no testimonies, no problems; just ups and downs
razza
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

satisfaction, energy, acne

Post by razza »

After doing the sample diet for a week, here are my observations:

I am generally physically satisfied. Was doing raw before but always had cravings, now walking through stores and smelling cooked food doesn't even phase me. I LIKE eating tons of fruit and fat, but in my head it still doesn't seem like a normal way to eat.

My energy is good sometimes, and sometimes it varies. I am definitely becoming aware of when I am low and need to eat, but still not sensitive enough to plan ahead for it. I need to learn how to manage drinking juice.

My acne got better for the first few days, and now it is worse. Well, some of the larger, deeper (cysts?) have started to heal, but I have broken out in lots of white/yellow heads that I don't normally have, and in weird places too. I now have spots on and behind my ears, and it has spread down my neck. My skin is blotchy, and I have the infamous "sandy bumps" everywhere on my face. I did not have those before =(

However, I also stopped using AHA cream this week, and with all the changes I figured my skin would freak! Now, all I put on my skin is rosewater =)
nick

Post by nick »

Good to hear the progress.

You will get better at listening to your body for energy and juicing helps because you can take it anywhere. Remember to add oil to it and to take smaller sips from it but more frequently.

It is natural for your skin to breakout, as that trapped sebum is now reaching the surface and that fact that your getting in other places is a sign that it is coming out. In the next week or two it should begin to clear up. Don't use any topical except what Wai recommends. Rosewater is perfect. You should use coconut oil to keep your face hydrated.
RRM
Administrator

Re: satisfaction, energy, acne

Post by RRM »

razza wrote:I have broken out in lots of white/yellow heads that I don't normally have
As Nick said; thats a good sign as it means the sebum canals are no longer pinched off.
However, I also stopped using AHA cream this week
Ah, well then we cannot say anything at all.
You need to have been off it long enough first.
razza

Post by razza »

Two Weeks- Observations

Skin- Ack! The left side of my face is terribly broken out, all over. Never been this bad. Tons of little whiteheads, read patches and bumps, a few cysts. The right side isn't perfectly clear but is nowhere near as bad. Looking at my face up close, there is tons of gunk clogging pores--lots of stuff that's been there a long time is now coming out. (sigh)

Weight- Lost a little at first (need to lose 10-15 lbs.) but then candida flared up, so I freaked and I'm overdoing it with the fat a bit. I'm slowly trying to incoporate more fruit back in, to get to the proper ratio.

Body odor- I smell funny. Like I do when I'm fasting, its quite, uh, pungent. (and yes, I am bathing!) I guess it's because everything is completely raw now--before I was eating preshelled nuts, so I guess it's detox.

Food- Tastes so good! I can finally taste subilties in foods without all those spices and salt. Tomatoes are sweet, mmm. And I got tuna last night and actually enjoyed eating it--I could barely swallow it two weeks ago! Doesn't take long for your tastes to change.

So, still like the diet, and I'm crossing my fingers that I can control my acne this way...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Skin, weight and odor will change with time. Some will take longer than others, and it also depends on the person.

For instance weightloss is linked with food intake, and your body is slowly getting used to the new way of eating, kicking the cooked food habit, and using another way to determine when you've had enough food. After that comes the fine-tuning of the energy you need.