Salmon and Cellulite, redundant protein

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
DarkGalaxy
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Salmon and Cellulite, redundant protein

Post by DarkGalaxy »

There are great fishmongers where you can buy raw salmon and tuna.
(in Belgium)

Oh my... I just bought a huge piece of the most perfect salmon... caught this morning... thanks so much for the tip RRM!!! I just tasted it and it is sooo buttery soft... aaahhhhhhh :)
Fish / fat doesn't cause cellulite.
I just ate 50 grams exactly of this lovely salmon. I wish I could eat more!!! I would eat fish all the time but... what about redundant protein?? I don't have acne, only cellulite and I am trying to go without cellulite-causing foods for one year. I can't cheat, even once because I don't want my skin cells to be formed according to the cellulite memory in my skin. How much salmon or protein can I eat a day????
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

So I'm confused about this regarding cellulite. I know I'm gonna need a long time before my skin has 'forgotten' about the cellulite structure so I really want to be very safe with this.

From the chapters about Cellulite:

"3. Consuming excessive protein elevates the average skin-protein level and thus the true skin will also contain more water. Even by consuming only the right combination of fruits, you will lack energy before you can possibly lack protein. (See http://www.13.waisays.com/protein.htm)"

Does this mean I can eat 50 g of salmon but no more and no egg yolks on that day or am I way off?
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Also:

"5. An impaired hormone metabolism, through the use of
hormonal contraceptives, for instance, can cause cellulite.
Though your menstrual period seems perfectly normal when you are on the pill, the only way the pill can function is by dominating the natural metabolism of your hormones. If it didn't, the pill could never prevent pregnancy. Pharmacists know that extra androgens and/or estrogens can cause water retention."

I have been using anti-conception pills from age 15 to age 24. I am now 31 years old. Could my impaired hormone metabolism and cycle-related extra cellulite be caused by my past usage of hormonal contraceptives? If yes, how long on Wai's diet could it take me to recover from this? Do you know?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Salmon and Cellulite, redundant protein

Post by RRM »

DarkGalaxy wrote:I would eat fish all the time but... what about redundant protein?? ... I don't want my skin cells to be formed according to the cellulite memory in my skin. How much salmon or protein can I eat a day????
50 gram is a safe level; it can be any higher amount.
How much higher?
With acne its so much easier; you get immediate feedback. that immediate feedback is not there with cellulite. There is one, but that one is much harder 'to read properly'; its possible to tell whether your skin retains more water, as you can actually see it in your face. Particularly your nose easily 'swells up' a bit. Its not easy to see, but its very well possible to see. (I can, and so do others)
So, maybe you can experiment with your protein and try to establish the right amount for you? (for me, its 133 gram i have found out, for example)
DarkGalaxy wrote:Could my impaired hormone metabolism and cycle-related extra cellulite be caused by my past usage of hormonal contraceptives?
Probably not.
That your cellulite is cycle related is natural, because your hormone levels are cycle related.
When you take away the dietary element, the hormonal influence may be to weak to prevent the elimination of cellulite.
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

:D

Hahaha I gotta try that about my nose! Actually, I did have another few helpings of salmon, I just couldn't resist and well... yep I am retaining more water in my lower body as we speak. It's ok, I want to make a clean start tomorrow and start counting till I have completed one year and then of course I will continue to be on the Wai diet for the rest of my life... and happy with it.

Thank you and that is good news! Lucky you by the way, 133 g is nice. I think I am probably more sensitive than that. I think I'll just keep it at 50 g a day.

Can I eat lots of egg yolks on the same day though????????????????????
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

DarkGalaxy wrote:Can I eat lots of egg yolks on the same day though
Unfortunately, no; its either / or.
Its about protein, and egg yolks contain quite some too (16.1%).
Salmon contains (on the average) 19.9%, so that if you can eat 70 grams of salmon, instead you can eat 19.9/16.1 x 70 grams of egg yolk: 86 gram
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Thank you!!!
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

But... wait a minute... that's not even 6 yolks and I don't even know if I can tolerate 70 g of salmon and I'm supposed to eat 12 yolks a day the second two weeks of my cycles...??!!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

DarkGalaxy wrote:But... wait a minute... that's not even 6 yolks and I don't even know if I can tolerate 70 g of salmon and I'm supposed to eat 12 yolks a day the second two weeks of my cycles...??!!
Yes, first things first.
The sample diet is very strict and the levels are 'safe levels'. Once you managed to clear your skin using with those safe levels, you can gradually increase those levels to find out how much protein your skin can cope with.
Eventually, for most women it appears they can perfectly handle 12 egg yolks daily.
So, once you cleared your skin, you can start working on the pms symptoms.
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Ouch... one to two years with PMS... hahahaha

But I think it will improve with this diet anyway... I hope
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im sorry.
Actually, as you dont have acne, i should have said that (instead of clearing your skin) you first need to establish what amount of protein does not make your skin retain extra water. That might take a few weeks to find out. (certainly not years)
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Well what I meant was that if I can't tolerate 12 yolks a day, I will first have to work on removing cellulite for 1-2 years and then I could try 12 yolks a day...

No problem, I will do whatever it takes and I am just happy to know that one day my butt and thighs will be cellulite-free and I like this new fatty/ protein diet. It may help with PMS even with less yolks.

Thank you so much for all you help!! I will try to figure out what I can tolerate. I seemed fine with the 12 yolks before, but yesterday I ate too much salmon and I am TOTALLY fat looking, still the exact same weight. Cellulite all over. I will take a few weeks to figure it out and then I'll start counting.
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

Cellulite all over my thighs hips and butt I meant ... not all over my body lol :)
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

DarkGalaxy wrote:I seemed fine with the 12 yolks before, but yesterday I ate too much salmon and I am TOTALLY fat looking, still the exact same weight.
Maybe I'm not understanding. are you saying that yesterdays diet is making you look fat today?
DarkGalaxy

Post by DarkGalaxy »

I was referring to the water retention in the skin on my hips, thighs and butt from eating too much protein yesterday. It makes me look fat, yes. I don't get acne but I get puffy skin on my lower body from eating dirty or too much protein.