Fresh raw wild (or organic fed) salmon - where to buy?

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
justin1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Fresh raw wild (or organic fed) salmon - where to buy?

Post by justin1 »

Hi,

I am glad I found waisays and the wai diet! Thanks for the spreading of light in this world, and for your ongoing support!

I have been on a raw vegan diet for many years, but raw fruits is what I like most, and I always had very difficult to learn to eat and handle the plants (green veggies)... It makes so much sense that plants do not want to be eaten and are protecting themselves in various ways causing adverse effects in the organism feeding upon them.

Anyway, now I am eating mainly fruits, egg yolks and some nuts, both my diet and well being from the diet seems so much more complete.

Thanks again for your research and continued advice!

Now, I would like to try out eating some fresh raw salmon as well...

So, I wonder if anyone here have found where to buy in Stockholm Sweden a fresh raw wild salmon or salmon hatched by ecological organic means, untreated with drugs and fed on natural for salmon organic food?

As well, a sun dried dehydrated raw fish would be very interesting to try. I read someone have found such a dry fish in Norway which is suitable for eating according to wai diet...?

Thanks in advance,
;)/justin1
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Welcome to the forum :)
fictor

Re: Fresh raw wild (or organic fed) salmon - where to buy?

Post by fictor »

justin1 wrote: As well, a sun dried dehydrated raw fish would be very interesting to try. I read someone have found such a dry fish in Norway which is suitable for eating according to wai diet...?
Not exactly. I asked if "tørrfisk", an
air/sun dried fish would be ok, but Oscar and RRM suggested that this fish
would probably contain bad proteins, due to the fact that the maillard reaction can happen to some degree even at relatively low temperatures.

I do not know where to get organic/wild salmon in Stockholm, but I
am pretty sure it is available. When I have been to Sweden, I have
seen a lot of organic fish products, such as organic smoked salmon etc.

Just look around, I am sure you will find some. If not fresh, then at least
frozen organic salmon.

Welcome to the forums! :)
justin1

Post by justin1 »

fictor wrote:
justin1 wrote: As well, a sun dried dehydrated raw fish would be very interesting to try. I read someone have found such a dry fish in Norway which is suitable for eating according to wai diet...?
Not exactly. I asked if "tørrfisk", an
air/sun dried fish would be ok, but Oscar and RRM suggested that this fish
would probably contain bad proteins, due to the fact that the maillard reaction can happen to some degree even at relatively low temperatures.

I do not know where to get organic/wild salmon in Stockholm, but I
am pretty sure it is available. When I have been to Sweden, I have
seen a lot of organic fish products, such as organic smoked salmon etc.

Just look around, I am sure you will find some. If not fresh, then at least
frozen organic salmon.

Welcome to the forums! :)

---Thanks! I am glad being here, sharing the mind of like minded people in the quest for higher states of being, of body and mind...:)

---Are you 100% sure that dirty protein can develop at sun dry temperatures?

---What about using a dehydrator? Any good experience on that to share?

---I have done extensive search for fresh raw wild or unprocessed salmon in Sweden in Stockholm, and the only option so far is freezed or smoked salmon, - meaning processed, which is not what i am looking for...
Hope there are others who are in the same quest that I am...;)
/justin1
fictor

Post by fictor »

justin1 wrote: ---Are you 100% sure that dirty protein can develop at sun dry temperatures?
No, I am not 100% sure.
justin1 wrote: ---What about using a dehydrator? Any good experience on that to share?
I have not yet gotten my hands one a dehydrator, but RRM reports good results with dehydrating fish and meat, as well as fruit.
justin1 wrote: ---I have done extensive search for fresh raw wild or unprocessed salmon in Sweden in Stockholm, and the only option so far is freezed or smoked salmon, - meaning processed, which is not what i am looking for...
Are you doing this diet for acne? In that case, it does not matter if the fish is frozen, as long as it is not heat treated or salted.

If you are doing the diet for other reasons, and want the fish to be 100%
fresh, not even frozen, you should be extremely carefull if you actually
get some fresh wild salmon, as most wild salmon contains parasites.

Fresh organic farmed salmon is safer when it comes to parasites.
I suggest you find a really high class, expensive foods market, one
that has a large fish selection. Then you ask them for fresh organic
salmon. If they dont have it, you ask if they can get it. I have gotten
several stores to take in new stuff like this. If it is a service minded place,
they will listen to their customers :)
justin1

Post by justin1 »

fictor wrote: Are you doing this diet for acne? In that case, it does not matter if the fish is frozen, as long as it is not heat treated or salted.

If you are doing the diet for other reasons, and want the fish to be 100%
fresh, not even frozen, you should be extremely carefull if you actually
get some fresh wild salmon, as most wild salmon contains parasites.

Fresh organic farmed salmon is safer when it comes to parasites.
I suggest you find a really high class, expensive foods market, one
that has a large fish selection. Then you ask them for fresh organic
salmon. If they dont have it, you ask if they can get it. I have gotten
several stores to take in new stuff like this. If it is a service minded place,
they will listen to their customers :)

I do wai diet not because of acne, I have no...:)

I choose to eat only fresh raw unprocessed organic foods, and some sun-dried organic foods...

I follow a philosophy and lifestyle according to Law of Life defined by Natural Hygiene. It works perfect with my choice of being.

I think wai concept and teaching about foods and eating of foods by humans, is more than just an acne prevention short term sample diet...

"acne" to me represents all the illnesses and disiese symptoms a man's organism can develop caused by its inner unbalanced state because of eating and/or overeating of harmful foods with adverse effects on body and mind, in addition to following the unhealthy lifestyle.

Anyway...,

I cannot find fresh raw wild or organic grown salmon in Stockholm...:(

I have been asking for months, they are unvilling to resell it, as it requieres more expencive storage facility and more careful handling of fresh fish, costing more money and generating less in profits,
---a sort of a certificate is required in order to provide fresh raw organic fish...!

The raw untreated fish "parasites" propaganda is a hoke, they do not care of your health, it is just an excuse to not improve the handling of the fish and depends on their money investment and profits.

As being a Natural Hygienist, I do not believe in to "evil harmful bacteria and parasite" theory...:)

Could RRM or Oscar verify the dirty stuff development in sun-dried fish...?

Thanks in advance,
;)/justin1
fictor

Post by fictor »

justin1 wrote: The raw untreated fish "parasites" propaganda is a hoke, they do not care of your health, it is just an excuse to not improve the handling of the fish and depends on their money investment and profits.

As being a Natural Hygienist, I do not believe in to "evil harmful bacteria and parasite" theory...:)
Parasites are not a theory. Salmon can,
and very often do, contain parasites that can also live in humas.
Humans cathing these parasites has happened many times and are
well documented, it is not a hoax.

I too am no bacterial-parasite crazed person, after all I eat all my food
raw. Still, both bacterial and viral infections and parasites can be
extremely unpleasant, painful and it can even kill you. As Wonderplanitz,
the crazy son of a mother, writes; "blaming bacteria for desease is like
blaming the vultures for the cadavres in the desert". While he has a good
point, that bacteria play an important role in our body, we can not function
without them, he misses the fact that too much of a certain type of
bacteria will kill you.

This is no joke, no hoax, no theory. It happens every day.
Ignoring it is so naive, I lack words.
justin1

Post by justin1 »

fictor wrote:Parasites are not a theory. Salmon can,
and very often do, contain parasites that can also live in humas.
Humans cathing these parasites has happened many times and are
well documented, it is not a hoax.
I too am no bacterial-parasite crazed person, after all I eat all my food
raw. Still, both bacterial and viral infections and parasites can be
extremely unpleasant, painful and it can even kill you. As Wonderplanitz,
the crazy son of a mother, writes; "blaming bacteria for desease is like
blaming the vultures for the cadavres in the desert". While he has a good
point, that bacteria play an important role in our body, we can not function
without them, he misses the fact that too much of a certain type of
bacteria will kill you.
This is no joke, no hoax, no theory. It happens every day.
Ignoring it is so naive, I lack words.
---fictor, my intention was not to upset you, ...hope you are ok...?
---let us keep our different views on the "germ"-theory as they are, and instead shift our focus on the common interests we might share...? OK?

---the main point was to explain that there are other reasons behind why fish resellers do not offer fresh raw wild or organic farmed fish in their stores, and the "germ"-theory they use is not the actual reason behind they not offering this choice, but economical... I have found it out by my persistent research, so they just gave up and told me the truth...;) If you do the same research in your country you may come to same finding and conclusion...:)

---anyway, now there are 2 other fish options left:
1) sun-dried...? "dirty" protein is not 100% verified... - where is RRM?
2) dehydrated fish... - i am very interested in that, because i could use this device also for the good of my cat...:) - is it a "dirty" protein free option...? any good suggestion on a "dehydrator" product: features, shop, price...?

thanks again,
;)/justin1
Iris

Post by Iris »

---the main point was to explain that there are other reasons behind why fish resellers do not offer fresh raw wild or organic farmed fish in their stores, and the "germ"-theory they use is not the actual reason behind they not offering this choice, but economical... I have found it out by my persistent research, so they just gave up and told me the truth...;) If you do the same research in your country you may come to same finding and conclusion...:)
This is true for everything in life.... Money makes the world go round, no?
2) dehydrated fish... - i am very interested in that, because i could use this device also for the good of my cat...:) - is it a "dirty" protein free option...? any good suggestion on a "dehydrator" product: features, shop, price...?
You should dehydrate it yourself, I guess, because dehydrated fish is very hard to find without flavourings (at least where I live).... But then again.... since you can't find acceptable fish near you....
But in theory, if you'd dehydrate it at low temperature it doesn't generate dirty protein (I think RRM tried it, and it didn't generate acne with him, so it should be ok)
And some cats love it indeed ;)
justin1

Post by justin1 »

Iris wrote:
You should dehydrate it yourself, I guess, because dehydrated fish is very hard to find without flavourings (at least where I live).... But then again.... since you can't find acceptable fish near you....
But in theory, if you'd dehydrate it at low temperature it doesn't generate dirty protein (I think RRM tried it, and it didn't generate acne with him, so it should be ok)
And some cats love it indeed ;)
---i read that a sun-dried fish from Norway takes 6-months to dry... :shock:

---but the idea of a dehydrator with temperature regulator would do the trick...?

---my cat would be in heaven, and it would be for me not so expensive to by organic whole chicken meat to her... as i do not want to freeze it... when dry it can keep much longer, and kitty would benefit from dried meat teeth and jaw wise... :lol:
Iris

Post by Iris »

---i read that a sun-dried fish from Norway takes 6-months to dry... :shock:

---but the idea of a dehydrator with temperature regulator would do the trick...?

---my cat would be in heaven, and it would be for me not so expensive to by organic whole chicken meat to her... as i do not want to freeze it... when dry it can keep much longer, and kitty would benefit from dried meat teeth and jaw wise... :lol:
Yeah, a dehydrator is perfect!
I still don't get why you're so against freezing :? I seriously think you shouldn't feed you cat only dehydrated foods! It's more natural for your cat to eat previously frozen foods than dehydrated... My dog is 17 months old now, an never got any different than previously frozen meat/organs/bones with me... He is as healthy as can be! Is never sick, and has waaaay to much energy :lol: I never ever treat him for flees or worms, and never vaccinated him after his puppy-vaccines ( have you read about that stuff on internet? Can save you a lot of troubles and money; you don't have to spent your money on all those pills and vaccines, as it does more bad then good) He doesn't smell, and produces barely faeces, witch doesn't smell either.... Same with our cats, who were on commercial pet-food earlier (they're my mom's) They are so much happier and more beautifull :) The meat and bones are keeping the teeth and gums healthy as they have to tear it into pieces. They love doing that! If you'd give them big pieces dehydrated foods I think it would hurt their gums, really... It's to harsh I think. And if you'd give them small pieces, then it doesn't help the teeth or gums either. Furthermore, dehydrated food sticks to the roof of their mouth... ( My dog gets dehydrated liver for a treat, if he is very sweet. But it takes him a long while to swallow it. He chews on it for a rediculous long time :))
justin1

Post by justin1 »

Iris wrote: Yeah, a dehydrator is perfect!
I still don't get why you're so against freezing :? I seriously think you shouldn't feed you cat only dehydrated foods! It's more natural for your cat to eat previously frozen foods than dehydrated... My dog is 17 months old now, an never got any different than previously frozen meat/organs/bones with me... He is as healthy as can be! Is never sick, and has waaaay to much energy :lol: I never ever treat him for flees or worms, and never vaccinated him after his puppy-vaccines ( have you read about that stuff on internet? Can save you a lot of troubles and money; you don't have to spent your money on all those pills and vaccines, as it does more bad then good) He doesn't smell, and produces barely faeces, witch doesn't smell either.... Same with our cats, who were on commercial pet-food earlier (they're my mom's) They are so much happier and more beautifull :) The meat and bones are keeping the teeth and gums healthy as they have to tear it into pieces. They love doing that! If you'd give them big pieces dehydrated foods I think it would hurt their gums, really... It's to harsh I think. And if you'd give them small pieces, then it doesn't help the teeth or gums either. Furthermore, dehydrated food sticks to the roof of their mouth... ( My dog gets dehydrated liver for a treat, if he is very sweet. But it takes him a long while to swallow it. He chews on it for a rediculous long time :))
---dehydration is only to complement, not to substitute the fresh raw food diet...
--it is good to know of your experience with dehydrated foods for your pets...:) something to think about... anyway it was just an idea...

---interesting, you say freezed organic farmed salmon tastes better than fresh non-organic...? Hm, it is not like i crave for a fish, but i will think about it...:) maybe i taste and see what is the difference...

---i am in total resonance, raw feeding of a cat and dog is the only natural way to go...;)
Iris

Post by Iris »

Ah, ok, as a treat it is great indeed :)
And yes, the organic frozen salmon is my favorite wai-food, but it's expensive... I pay €32,-/kg and €16,-/kg for fresh non-organic..... So I alternate them. And the advantage of getting fresh fish is I often can get some salmon heads and pieces of filet they normallly trow away for my dog for free :D

But I understand you feed your pets raw foods too? Have you got just cats or (a) dog(s) also? (I love dogs; I'd have 20 of them if I could feed and shelter them :lol: ) What do you give them? (Just curious...)
justin1

Post by justin1 »

Iris wrote:But I understand you feed your pets raw foods too? Have you got just cats or (a) dog(s) also? (I love dogs; I'd have 20 of them if I could feed and shelter them :lol: ) What do you give them? (Just curious...)
---yes, one kitty, fresh raw mainly chicken meats, yolk, some organs and milled egg shell...etc

---can you advice me on a high quality organic/unprocessed fish meat oil as a supplement to my cat...?
Iris

Post by Iris »

---yes, one kitty, fresh raw mainly chicken meats, yolk, some organs and milled egg shell...etc
Ah,nice. It's fun waching them enjoying their food, isn't it
---can you advice me on a high quality organic/unprocessed fish meat oil as a supplement to my cat...?
We don't give our cat's supplements... Never saw any feline in nature sneek in their fish oil pill, that's kind of how I see it ;) If you give them raw fish ocasionally they get their fish oil as well. We give them little raw sardines and sometimes salmon filet (parts we don't want to eat ourselves)
But some cats don't even like fish... There are even people who think it isn't good for them. I think they can perfectly decide for theirselves what is good for them, as they will not even eat it if it is not (although, we have one cat who likes to eat plastic nets and ribbon.....This christmas I pulled a piece of 30 cm from her stomach :shock:....the end still came out of her mouth....)