Lower carb Wai diet, bad or ok?

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
chris m failla
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Lower carb Wai diet, bad or ok?

Post by chris m failla »

Under what circumstances can a man eat fish or beef, and egg yolks in the same day?

My second question is about low carbohydrate diets. If protein foods like yolks, salmon, and beef have glucogenic properties in the amino acids, then why is it bad for are bodies to be on a ketogenic diet? I hope I asked that right. :oops: Meaning why would a low carb diet produce toxic or non ideal properties in our bodies if most raw protein foods have glucogenic properties anyways, wouldn't it be natural and healthy?

I am not losing fat when I munch on fruit all day. I feel good, but no weight loss. I go to school and snack on delicious raisins and raw brazil's or raw almonds. My face sometimes gets flushed and Im pink. I feel that this is hyperglycemia. I find it difficult to really properly manage my energy intake when it comes to fruit. I feel I would do better on more fish yolks and raw beef and then only a couple pieces of fruit a day. What do you guys think?
fictor

Post by fictor »

If you do not have acne, you can eat more animal foods, and thus less fruit.
Also, you can eat fruit that are higher in fats and protein than in carbs, like avocado, and combine the sweet fruits with a llot of OO or coconut oil.
chris m failla

Post by chris m failla »

So I must eat fruit with alot of OO or coconut oil? If not, am I putting myself at risk for diabetes? Basically what I am saying is, if people just eat fruit all the time, like natural hygienists do, are they at risk for diabetes?
fictor

Post by fictor »

It depends on the size and frequency of the meals eaten.

If you eat small amounts of fruit (for each meal, but frequent meals) combined with some fat, the risk of diabetes is very low. If you meals of say 3 fruits + at the time, the glucose response will be faster and stronger, increasing the risk of diabetes, compared to the example over.

Fats create a lesser insulin response than carbs, and slow down the absorption of the carbs.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Actually I have this same question. If I eat for example, half a banana with no fat, than the other half 20minutes later. Than an orange 40 minutes after that.

Would that be worse (for diabetes) than eating a slice of pizza?

Basically, how much do I have to worry about blood sugar levels because of long term effects. The only short term effects, I think, are being tired and increased cravings.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

That should be fine. As long as you use small amounts, you can keep things in check. It's just easier with added fat, plus your body gets the sugar and fat energy it needs.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

the less sugar your foods contain,
the more you need to pay attention to ingest enough calories
(so that you dont become too thin)