is eating cooked eggs really bad for you?

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
avo
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Ate cooked eggs

Post by avo »

So I basically made an omelet for someone, and ended up trying some as well (3 good mouthfuls, about 1-1.5 eggs worth). It was actually really tasty. Just wisked eggs, a pinch of salt, a sprinkle of pepper, and some chives on top for garnish. Oh, I actually used butter too, damn, forgot about that. I didn't even do that great of a job (fluffy inside but slightly crisp on the outside) -- I guess I'm a little rusty. 8)

I know that most non-wai foods don't taste that great anymore, but I guess some things like sunny-side ups, seared tuna and many other cooked animal foods can still be delicious. Probably because they are real foods to begin with, and not manufactured/processed foods, the only thing added being heat, really. Anyone else able to confirm this?

Also, what kind of reaction should I expect? I am very sensitive to acne-causing things. But I did drink a lot of water. Oh, I might want to also add that I... became very physical... for the next few hours. :wink:

I think I'm already noticing increased irritation/swelling on several pimples, but I'm sure things will get worse a couple days from now.
I do regret, but I take it all in stride, what is done is done. Thanks for reading, I sleep now....
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

One factor will be when your last intake of 'dirty protein' was. A way to put it would be, if the dirty protein tank is empty you may not overflow and thus cause acne.

Hope you waited 1.5 hours before you were physical active ;)
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, and its individually very different how your skin will react given a certain intake of dirty protein. You may get away with it, or not...
lonewolf

is eating cooked eggs really bad for you?

Post by lonewolf »

i've been on the diet for a couple of months now, and i started out eating raw egg yolks but latey i've been cooking the whole egg.

i've read somewhere how the cholesterol in eggs dosen't harm you unless the eggs are cooked, is that true?
Iris

Post by Iris »

yes, but you'd already know if you'd have read the free acne book and the articles on the Waisays website :wink:
Iris

Post by Iris »

uhhh unless is like "exept when".... so yes must be NO.
Argggghhhh!!! I mean, eating boiled egs is bad/unhealthy, eating raw egs isn't.
Iris

Post by Iris »

And egs must be eggs... What's wrong with me :roll:
lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

What's wrong with me - something is, i'm just not sure what.
heh, j/k iris.
ok thanks, i will read that link you gave me.