Where to get fresh raw fish...in Wisconsin

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
yahdood
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Where to get fresh raw fish...in Wisconsin

Post by yahdood »

I have been on the Wai Diet for about a month (with a few days not too strict), but anyways it gets kind of expensive buying sushi and just throwing away the rice.

So I was just wondering where some of you get fresh raw fish in places that aren't really close to the ocean?

Has anyone had success in just buying plain sashimi grade fish from Japanese restaurants for cheaper because it is not prepared into rolls and such?

Thanks for your time!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

If you can get sushi, how come you can't get sashimi?
I seem to remember that it is possible to order sushi grade fish from the internet and get it delivered, but I don't know how expensive that is. You could then just buy for a week and freeze it in portions.
yahdood

Post by yahdood »

It just seems that all the places only have rolls and such, but I'll have to ask. A new sushi place just opened in my town, Takumi, it's called.

Also, Oscar, is it alright to use olive oil on the face? I know it has vitamin e which speeds aging, but is that the only negative affect? Just wanna know if it is safe to use. I can't find any walnut oil yet.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

If you only use a little, I guess it should be fine. You could try finding coconut oil.
yahdood

Post by yahdood »

Problem solved! I found some walnut oil!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

ha ha, good for you! :)