only 2 raw eggs "allowed" on sample diet?

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
abicahsoul
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

only 2 raw eggs "allowed" on sample diet?

Post by abicahsoul »

Hello crew!
I have been trying the more tolerant general wai diet for a little while. It feels pretty good. However, since I have a spell of acne (mostly comedones, and hard tallow that clogs and don't wanna ever come out without violence :evil:, and I feel bumps everywhere.. especially on neck close to to the glands under the jawbone, in scalp, nape of neck, sternum on chest, and between shoulders), I am thinking about trying the hardcore :lol: version. But I am such a person who can really obsess if I can't eat some fat or sugar.. However, noticing the benefits on mood, and resistance to food obsessions of egg yolk I wonder about the amounts. In the sample diet on the waisays home page it says: no more than 2 egg yolks a day! and also no more than 50 gr fresh raw fish/meat soem times a week for us ladies of average build (I'm 163cm and 68kg).. I'm very active, but I don't do any heart racing high intensity cardio, mostly moderate cardio, strenght, and lots of dancing.
So I wonder about the egg yolks, on the sample diet, is there a possibility of eating more egg yolks (if observing the right time to relax afterwards) and to eat some during the day for mood, and most of them at night close to bedtime?
Can I combine salmon and some yolks in one day`?
Can I eat slightly more raw fish/meat, like 100gr, somewhere else in the diet there was a mention of 100grs, but obviously not in the sample diet.. Or perhaps if I can just eat more yolks I can feel more resistant to extra raw protein cravings..
abicahsoul

Re: only 2 raw eggs "allowed" on sample diet?

Post by abicahsoul »

Also I have been searching for advice on this site regarding pregnancy. It is something I am wondering about. It is supposedly bad/dangerous to eat raw fish/meat/eggs when pregnant. I haven't really understood why. Can the fetus be harmed, malformed or something? Or is it just because pregnant women are a bit more susceptible to upsetting the bowelmovement due to changes in immune system? Do you recommend women who get pregnant to stop the raw protein diet during pregnancy?
Oscar
Administrator

Re: only 2 raw eggs "allowed" on sample diet?

Post by Oscar »

Welcome :)
I would try the sample diet for 2 weeks, and see what the results are. After those two weeks, depending on your results, we can see if you can already increase your protein amount.
General fear of bacteria would be my guess as to why they advice against eating raw protein during pregnancy. If one's used to eating it, I wouldn't stop doing that during pregnancy.