powerful stomach ache after eating fish

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
dandate2
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

powerful stomach ache after eating fish

Post by dandate2 »

if i get a powerful stomach ache after eating fish does that mean it had parasites?
RRM
Administrator

Re: powerful stomach ache after eating fish

Post by RRM »

No, it can be anything.
Was it the only thing that you ate?
dandate2

Post by dandate2 »

well i started off with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and lemon. but the salmon was so nasty from deep-freezing i had to put the braggs liquid aminos on it. i've used the aminos on freshly caught raw tuna without any stomach ache so i didnt think it could be that. ever since i ate the salmon a few days ago i've been constipated and had watery poop.

also how do i know if i am absorbing vitamin b12? I have read that all kinds of meat-eaters get b12 deficiency and noone knows why
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

If the fish tastes nasty, dont eat it.
(its not nasty from deep freezing, but because it was not fresh when frozen, or had been kept frozen too long)
The problem of frozen fish is that you cannot check it for freshness, so that you rely on the store that sells them,
which may not always be a good thing...
Thats why we advise to buy from high-end (more expensive) supermarkets with a good reputation only.
also how do i know if i am absorbing vitamin b12?
If you dont, there is something extremely rare oing on with your body.
I have read that all kinds of meat-eaters get b12 deficiency and noone knows why
Where did you read that?
Im guessing that this was not a scientific study...
dandate2

Post by dandate2 »

can't find the article, but the vegan guy was saying that a large percentage of americans have b12 deficiency and they are carnivores
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Ah, a vegan guy.
Yes, they tend to twist the truth about B12 as that truth does not support their beliefs.
Its not possible to eat meat frequently and be B12 deficient, unless you have an extremely rare disorder.