egg yolk digestion

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
huntress
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by huntress »

I have a question about consuming egg yolks. I was wondering what it takes for a person my build (I am 5'3" 120 lbs) to be considered to have excess intake of proteins? I was consuming 2 egg yolks a day but until two weeks ago, 4 egg yolks a day and I planning to increase to 6 egg yolks 2 weeks prior to the start of my cycle.

Base on the nutrient calculator, I am consuming up to 23g of proteins, on average, a day. Is this too much for me? My goal here is to NOT build muscles. Unfortunately, 4 weeks ago, I was consuming too much salmon for 2 weeks that my protein intake spiked up to about 55g of proteins a day. To my horror, I developed chunky calves and thighs. I guess it is because I do a lot of walking and I dance a lot too. :?

Right now, I am trying to get my slim legs back. Would this course of action (4-6 egg yolks a day) enable me to do so? Or would it be too much? And at the same time, I want to consume more clean cholesterol because it makes my studying much easier :D

Hmm... dilemma, dilemma. :|
Justin

Post by Justin »

the more egg yolks you eat the better. they're full of nutrients to keep you healthy. excess calories of any kind will make you gain weight, whether they're from sugars, protein or fats. if your worried about gaining weight you may want to reduce your calories from other sources. the more egg yolks the better. 6 is good, 12 is great. in my opinion.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

huntress wrote: Base on the nutrient calculator, I am consuming up to 23g of proteins, on average, a day. Is this too much for me?[/b]
Actually, its too little.
But, im pretty sure you havent submitted enough foods to the calculator to supply you with sufficient energy for one day, right?
Right now, I am trying to get my slim legs back. Would this course of action (4-6 egg yolks a day) enable me to do so?
Yes!
And, indeed, it makes studying easier. :-)