Dehydrating salmon

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
alqazaha
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Dehydrating salmon

Post by alqazaha »

I decided to try the wai diet again for acne so today I bought 1 lb raw fresh salmon. I thought I could use my oven as a dehydrater but I don't think it worked. There were dark white solid stuff coming out from the meat after 10 minutes. The oven was off but it was hot and I am not sure what temperature it was on. I ate it with lemon juice and it tasted great. Did the fats get ruined? I left it in the oven for less than 10 minutes and the oven was at 400 15 minutes before I used it. Is there an easy way to dehydrate it without buying a dehydrator? my skin gets better if I eat just fruits but my body needs the rest of the nutrients.
dime

Re: Dehydrating salmon

Post by dime »

Why do you want to dehydrate the salmon? That's completely unnecessary.
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

I thought it would taste better and less watery. I will try it raw today and see how it tastes ;D
dime

Post by dime »

It tastes good, put an egg yolk on top and it gets even better! :)
alqazaha

Post by alqazaha »

I keep having problems from egg yolks. I have to find a way to clean it well and make sure it is ok to eat raw. I got sick last time from the raw egg and when I tried it before that I got fever and tinnitus but they went away.
dime

Post by dime »

Start with very little amounts of egg yolk, like 1/4 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, etc.