Egg Yolk Sack

About (not) consuming fresh raw fish and fresh raw egg yolks
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

avalon wrote:Would a dash of sea salt be better than the soy with wheat?
Yes. You would avoid the cooked soy and the wheat. Maybe you could try this before going for the wheat-free shoyu, which of course is better than the shoyu with wheat.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Regarding acne, they both might have devastating effects, depending on your susceptibility to acne, of course.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

I always eat the sac too, is this terribly bad for health?????
I don't have acne either. Unless I eat blended banana and then I get acne on my forehead - it's not visible but if you put your hand on my forehead it feels very bad, and if I scratch it it flakes.
If I don't eat blended banana I never have acne, no matter what I eat, I can eat all the nasties without acne so this blended banana business baffles me.

(was very glad to find this website and hear people talk about this because I thought it must just be me)
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Cairidh, if I remember correctly, the sac contains enzyme inhibitors and while it isn't harmful to your health per se, it is certainly not worth consuming and to some people, doesn't have a pleasant texture in the mouth and can induce nausea.

You are lucky that you aren't as susceptible to acne as a lot of us on this diet! If all I had to give up to have clear skin was blended bananas, you'd see me leaping for joy out in the street right now! :wink:
avalon

Post by avalon »

Been a while since I brought up the egg sack(not literally :)) heh heh...

But I'm still popping the yolk-plus-sack together. It is just too easy to eat it this way. Also seems less wasteful as there is always a tiny yellow not draining and I WANT IT ALL!

I hear you about enzyme inhibitors, but the amount in the sack, compared to the content of the yolk I would think would be miniscule, perhaps insignificant???
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I don't think it's a problem to eat the sack. If you're fine with it, then do it. :)
avalon

Post by avalon »

Thax Oscar!

Today is my first day, breaking my juice fast and I am taking it slow. I can't wait to have a yolk!

I am so HOT for that yolk...ehh should I have posted that on the 'SEX' thread :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL :lol: