No avocado with high glycemic fruit?

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
MJ
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

No avocado with high glycemic fruit?

Post by MJ »

I thought I read somewhere where RRM said not to eat avocado with high glycemic fruits. That is why the avocado is eaten with tomato and cucumber.

The problem I have is that I have an intolerance towards nuts. So what kind of fat should I eat with high glycemic fruits? There's no way I'm going to just drink some olive oil straight.
Christina

Post by Christina »

I make coconut cream from scratch. It's lots of work but really good. And I have it for a change instead of olive oil.
It takes a few hours every week and I use a green life/green star juicer.
MJ

Post by MJ »

You eat the coconut cream straight?
Christina

Post by Christina »

what do you mean? I just mix less than 1 tablesp. with 1/2 small banana and that's one of my mini meals. I never eat much more than 1 T. of oo mixed with the fruit anyway. It's easy. And I use Bariani oo which is really good. with oj I use maybe 2 T. per cup of juice right now. But it takes me 2-3 hours to drink it 3 sips at a time(with straw!). I hardly even taste it. I would not want to chug oo straight except if I'm on a trip and don't have a choice.
My husband eats smoothies made of 3 bananas, 1 cup oj, 4 Tablesp.coconut cream and 1 T. coconut oil. and sometimes 3 yolks,too.
He loves it.
I'm not sure if you know which coconut cream I mean. You can not buy it anywhere. And it has less than 50kcal per tablesp.
MJ

Post by MJ »

You're talking about making a smoothie. If I am doing that, it is easy to get in the necessary fat.

I'm talking about when I eat something like dried mangos. I'm curious how to get fat in with something like that if I can't eat nuts.

By the way, here's some coconut cream: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/cocon ... ntrate.htm
Christina

Post by Christina »

Yeah, that's not raw cream.
And do you make the dried mango yourself or are you sure it has been sundried and unsulfured, untreated for longer shelf life. It is not so easy to find anything dried and raw at the health food store.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

MJ wrote:I'm talking about when I eat something like dried mangos. I'm curious how to get fat in with something like that if I can't eat nuts.
Just take a sip (or sips) of olive oil. Swish it around and mix it with some saliva to avoid the burning feeling.