Just learned what it means to get enough sugar.

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
Mr. PC
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Just learned what it means to get enough sugar.

Post by Mr. PC »

So this week No Frills had their Dollar Day sale, which meant avocados were 50 cents and Five Alive was $1. (Canadian).

Because of this I've been eating a ton, and I didn't realize that eating more would make me feel so much better.

I was trying to balance my sugar, but I was balancing it on the low-end. I think I was partially also afraid of diabetes.

So after the sale is done, I'm gonna be adding lots of sugar to my juice, because I'm realizing what a help having enough sugar is. Being Wai made me feel a ton better, but feeding my self enough is another equal improvement on top.

So let this be a warning to anyone with conservative tenancies (literally not politically of course. No one in their right mind would have these tendencies politically:)
MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING ENOUGH ENERGY!!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, thats very much true.
Its mistake number ONE; the most made mistake: consuming too little energy.
People have been scared so much about sugars and fats.
So much so that health-conscious people tend to consume too little sugars and fats.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Man, I've been on the diet for a year and am just realizing this now; even though I saw all these warning specifically about that. This would also explain why I haven't been able to gain weight; I had come to the conclusion that my set point weight was extremely low, but I was merely starving myself.
Consuming enough energy also makes cravings wayyyyy lower.

This diet is not as hard as I thought it was.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

ha ha :lol:
Good for you Mr PC,
you deserve it.