Aman Prana coconut oil

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Aman Prana coconut oil

Post by Oscar »

Split off from a different thread:
Iris wrote:I tried 2 different kinds, and there's much difference indeed. Don't know where you're from, but in Holland I found Äman Prana's" walnut oil very good. It's very neutral tasting, delicate and soft.
I found when the walnuts are first heated you can clearly taste it. It's exactly the same taste as when you eat some roasted walnuts. Found this to be the case with Emile Noel cold pressed (!!) walnut oil. But maybe you won't taste the difference if they are just heated to open the shell, I don't know. Don't know about zits eather, as I don't have them, and didnt have them to begin with. Never read about someone getting acne when consuming it though. Anybody else got experience with walnut oil and acne???
The Aman Prana coconut oil is delicious :D
Iris

Post by Iris »

Oscar wrote:The Aman Prana coconut oil is delicious, btw :D
Oscar, have you tried other brands of coconut oil? And if so, did you notice any differences? We now have coconut oil from Witsenburg, but somehow it doesn't taste very good to me. I was thinking that maybe it has something to do with brands???
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yes I have, and you're right, not every coconut oil tastes the same, nor as good as the Aman Prana one.
fictor

Post by fictor »

Aman Prana is very good indeed, but I think the brand called Cocosa
(by Soma foods, I think) is also pretty good.

The best coconut oil I have ever had though, was some cheap
brand I have never heard of, which I bought in Denmark last
summer. It cost like half of what Aman Prana costs, and was easily as good, even a little better.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good to know. Don't suppose you remember the name of that cheap one? ;)
Iris

Post by Iris »

Yeah, I'm interested in that name as well :D cos Aman Prana is very expensive indeed....