Coconut Oil VS OO

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
art
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Coconut Oil VS OO

Post by art »

RRM and others what are your thought on Coconut oil vs OO? Do you use coconut oil at all? I heard coconut oil can actually make some break out
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Both are okay.
I heard coconut oil can actually make some break out
Did you 'hear' how? (fats are often accused of causing acne, but your own experiments show they don't)
art

Post by art »

My friend has been on this WAI diet for 4 weeks and still breaking out, he thinks its to much fat or maybe to much OJ, he tells me he eats bananas, some sun-dried fruit, pineapple, or any other fresh fruit, 1 liter OJ with OO ;sometimes 2 liters (4T OO for / 1 Liter), 6 egg yolks a day.... whats he doing wrong? he always sips on his OJ b/c im always with him we have class together and lift weights.... i think his skin actually got a little worse
art

Post by art »

is it ok to weight train during the sample diet?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'm not sure, but if you're sure he does the diet right and 100%, then let him try without the dried fruits, maybe that helps.

Lifting weights is fine.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Dried fruits are hardly ever sun-dried (because its a way more expensive method).
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

In reponse to a post containing quotes, in another forum:
avalon wrote:OILS, such as olive and flax are 90% solvent-reactive. That is, they are mainly used as cleansers to dissolve toxins.
Oils easily disolve toxins.
True.
and....?
Our bodies cannot easily utilize pressed oils for lubrication, relaxation and stabilization.
We dont apply oils for lubrication.
The oil is applied to the skin for protection against dehydration, so that our skin remains lubricated.
Once dehydration is prevented, the skin is less dry, hence more relaxed.
"stabilization"?
What do they mean with that?

Pressed oils are beneficial in dissolving internal adhesions (scars) and dead cells
How would this happen?
The oil is not taken up in the skin, and when consumed, the oil is digested and simply becomes part of the blood fatty acid reservoir.
, including benign or malignant tumors
Tumors are not toxins, but cells that grow faster.
So this is rubbish; fatty acids in the blood do not 'disolve cells'.
, and arterial and lymphatic congestion and plaque.
As if the oils can dissolve that plague, and then leave the body with those plaque ingredients...
How??? (rubbish)
Pressed oils often cause dry and acrid conditions in the body.
The blood fatty acid levels are controlled and regulated.
How would consuming oil possibly 'cause dryness'???
Weird statements...
...coconut cream can lubricate and soothe.
The fatty acids in oil are the same fatty acids in coconut cream, so this must be a reference to the water in coconutmilk?
Water doesnt lubricate the skin. If so, taking a bath would 'lubricate your skin'.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

These quotes are by Aojanus Vonderplanitz in his book the Recipe for Living Without Disease. He isn't talking about oil placed on the skin but consumed internally.
He believes that raw fat has tremendous healing properties, but that plant oils do not have the same properties as animal fats. He believes coconut cream has the properties of both.
He believed that no coconut oil on the market at the time of publication (2001) was raw therefore when he talks about oils he does not include coconut oil in that. If he had had truly raw coconut oil I'm certain he would have held that as having the same properties as coconut cream.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Cairidh wrote: ...He believes...
I dont know how to respond to 'beliefs'...
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

Well he has a huge success rate in healing cancer and other serious diseases so I take his opinion seriously.

Taken out of context those quotes probably don't make any sense. If you read the whole book he sounds more sensible (honest!).
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Cairidh wrote:Well he has a huge success rate in healing cancer and other serious diseases so I take his opinion seriously.
What are those succes rates exactly?
Have those claims been properly checked?
(and what is the succes rate of chemotherapy, for example)
Taken out of context those quotes probably don't make any sense. If you read the whole book he sounds more sensible (honest!).
A good story may be convincing, but untrue.
Truth is in the details.
A good story based on untrue 'facts' is simply good fiction.