How much oil ?

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
somebodyelse
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

How much oil ?

Post by somebodyelse »

What is the math to find out how much olive oil for each fruit!
I was doing great with the banana but that was all I was eating and im starting to get to tired of banana and can't eat it anymore and I on accedent didn't eat the right amount of fat and just eat some chips and dip impulsivly!!
Please help me very fast because im waiting to eat right now!
it's been about 5 days and im almost clear.It's really working!!
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Hi somebodyelse,
Glad to hear the diet is working for your skin, after five days. The 'math' to find out how much oil to use is imprecise, since it depends on your level of activity, the frequency of your meals, your particular 'hunger' level at the time (i.e. hungry for sugar vs. hungry for fat), etc. To start with, you can try the 'standard' ratio of 1g fat for every 2g carb/sugar. So, you can punch in the value of one banana, for example, into the nutrient calculator or into a programme like FitDay (www.fitday.com). If the banana contains 20g carb, hypothetically, you could have 10g fat with it (i.e. 2/3 of a tablespoon of olive oil, for example). After a while, your body will tell you with quite clear signals whether you have had too much sugar and not enough fat to buffer it, or indeed whether you are eating too much fat and not ingesting enough glucose, at any particular time. Also, try to locate some other fruits so that you don't get stuck in a banana rut - it's very easy to do this, but you need the nutrients from a variety of fruits to stay healthy. Again, plug everything into the calculator so you can see how you're balancing fats with sugars, and whether you're ingesting enough of micro- and macro-nutrients. Just keep it up, and keep us posted on your progress!
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

Hi curlygirl,
From what I see the calculator is just a estiment of a average sized fruit?
But ive weighd alot of bananas and there wieght varys by at least up to ten grams and I noticed even if im a couple grams off of how much oil oscar told me to take with a certain gram of weighd for banana I feel really wierd,like almost to wierd to be able to tell if I had to much fat or not enough.So I was wondering what the exact math is to calculate the grams of certian fruits to be able to find out how much olive oil to add?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

There is no exact way, unless you weigh the bananas each time, and then calculate like CurlyGirl said.
somebodyelse

Post by somebodyelse »

Oscar wrote:There is no exact way, unless you weigh the bananas each time, and then calculate like CurlyGirl said.
So If I weigh the fruit it's just half the weight of the fruit in olive oil is all I do?
I guess another way of putting my question is how to calculate how many carbs are in each kind of fruit when I have the exact weight of the fruit.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

CurlyGirl wrote:So, you can punch in the value of one banana, for example, into the nutrient calculator or into a programme like FitDay (http://www.fitday.com).
"Value" = "weight". Use the weight of the bananas to calculate the amount of carbs.
The nutrient calculator is here: http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/nut-calcsimple.html
mario91

Re: How Much Olive Oil Do You Drink A Day?

Post by mario91 »

None. I chose to get my fat from other sources: walnuts, egg yolks and salmon. Because these contain good amounts of micronutrients, and olive oil only contains vitamins E and K.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

I don't use olive oil.
Too high omega 6:omega 3 ratio in my opinion.
And it also contains olecanthal which work similarly to ibuproven.
For fat intake I use: coconut oil,red palm oil, egg yolks, grass fed butter, meat and fish.
dime

Post by dime »

I don't drink any either, I don't like the taste much.
When I think of it, I don't like the taste of any oil except butter (which is not pure fat anyway, I should try ghee and see if I still like it).
Which is why I usually mix them into some sort of mayonnaise with vinegar and salt, which makes them eatable.
fictor

Post by fictor »

I just sip from the bottle with every meal, not really paying attention to how much goes in :) I go through abaout one bottle (I think it is 0,7 liters) a week, in addition to a small amount of cocnut oil, a few nuts and the fats from eggyolks, fish and meat.
Oscar
Administrator

Re: How much oil ?

Post by Oscar »

I use a little with my OJ, not sure how much it is, but maybe two tablespoons for 1 liter or so?
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

I have between 100 - 200ml a day.

Concerning omega 6 - 3 ratios, could I simply eat omega dha 3 eggs? I eat salmon occasionally, but don't think I could increase it enough to balance out those levels of OO.

Or maybe I could start consuming omega 3 oil like I used to. I remember feeling stronger when I did that (this was before the wai diet).
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I currently use a few drops / L (im physically active during the day)
Mr. PC wrote:I have between 100 - 200ml a day.
Thats a lot...
Concerning omega 6 - 3 ratios, could I simply eat omega dha 3 eggs?
Sure you can. Make sure they are organic, so the fat is more healthy.
Or maybe I could start consuming omega 3 oil like I used to.
Sure.
overkees

Post by overkees »

I wouldn't consume omega 3 oils. The lipid oxidation in these oils is really high and can be catastrophic on long term for your body. Certainly if you don't have enough vitamin E in your diet. There might also be other antinutrients in it.

Omega 3 enriched eggs are safer, you can also taste this. If you heat the eggs up too long they will taste fishy. Really funny, that eggs start to taste like fish that is not fresh enough. This is just the lipid oxidation taste of the omega 3s though.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Im guessing Mr PC is not talking about omega-3 oil in a bottle, which is indeed very susceptible to going bad.
Im guessing he is talking about (fish) oil in small capsules, which is perfectly safe.
overkees wrote:I wouldn't consume omega 3 oils. ... There might also be other antinutrients in it.
What antinutrients are you talking about?