Walnut Oil

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
dionysus
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Walnut Oil

Post by dionysus »

Hello all.

My is richard and i was on the Wai Diet for 6 months before finding a diet which enables me to eat half 'normal' (normal is a terrible word to use),....the juice/oil and suger just got to me in the end. it's hardcore. BUT IT WORKS

anyway,....first of all i would just like to commend the moderators of the forum becasue i know that the knowledge within will help many, like it has help me.

The journey is hard people, don't get me wrong,....my advise to take eating new foods VERY slowly. I fucked up. I regret it. I was weak. The wai juice/sushami diet is hardcore,.......finding out what bad food you can eat is like a puzzle. i now have scars which i wouldn't of had if i had been strong and went slowly. read the Wai book!! do it to the letter!!----i did not :cry:

anyway,...i'm here because for the last year i've been using Walnut oil (for my skin) and i was wondering if i should get Walnut oil with low vitamin A?? i know walnut oil is already quite low in Vitamin A but i dont want to look like 50 when i'm 30 ya know :wink:

Take care,...be strong,...your experiences make you a better person.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say a big THANKYOU to Wai and RRM who's help change my life. i am indebted.

with love,
richard
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello Richard, welcome to the forum. :)

I think you mean vitamin E when you talk about walnut oil? If so, yes, try to get natural walnut oil which would have a low vit. E content by itself.