Oil and Sugar to OJ

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
bbpro
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Oil and Sugar to OJ

Post by bbpro »

Hi,

I know that I have to add 150 gram sugar and 50 gram oil added to every 1.5 liq. quart. May I know how many spoonful is 150 g and 50 g? Thank You.
nick

Post by nick »

I don't know how much your spoonful is so I recommend buying a tablespoon measuring spoon. A tablespoon is about 13.5 grams, so go from there.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Oil and Sugar to OJ

Post by RRM »

bbpro wrote:I know that I have to add 150 gram sugar and 50 gram oil added to every 1.5 liq. quart.
You dont have to at all.
Its just about how much energy you need, and to what extend you need to add extra energy to be able to supply yourself with the required energy in practise.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Sometimes the thought of drinking Oil, Sugar & OJ drives me nuts! Its ssoooo sweet!

Need to find something to make it less sweet!

Maybe lemon!
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Deliciously sweet. :)
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Repulsively sweet :cry:

Its ok in the morning. But by the time its night time, the thought of OJ+Suger+Olive Oil makes me scrrrrrrreeeaammm! :lol:
avalon

Post by avalon »

Wow! I just had a thought :shock: I have never had any interest in pouring olive oil into orange juice, much less using sugar. I generally only like oilive oil with lemon as a dressing, or for sauteeing.

So if I like olive oil with lemon, maybe it would go well in a home-made lemonade! Wouldn't that be Wai? You have the sugar, which every one but me loves... however, in lemonade- it wouldn't be so sweet! Not even sickly sweet! Has anyone tried this before- the old boards? Now this, maybe I'll try.

Thanx dionysus!!!!
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Sounds like a plan Avalon!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

avalon wrote:So if I like olive oil with lemon, maybe it would go well in a home-made lemonade! Wouldn't that be Wai? You have the sugar, which every one but me loves... however, in lemonade- it wouldn't be so sweet! Not even sickly sweet! Has anyone tried this before- the old boards?
Sure, no problem. When I did my most extreme experiment, I ate only apples for 3 months, plus took liquid free amino acids and I drank sugar-water (sugar dissolved in hot water, cooled down a bit) and I added some oil to that sugar water as well. My skin was extremely clear and soft.
avo

Post by avo »

Lemon + sugar (and possibly OO) sounds pretty good.

I've had grapefruit + sugar and olive oil, but it reminds me too much of a gallbladder/liver stone flush. :(

Occasional grapefruits/limes/lemons are a welcome addition to OJ, but I still prefer the original version.