Sugar and fat causing indigestion?

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

The Wai diet is not the same as a regular frutarian diet. You cannot just compare the two. At least not if you want to be scientific about it.

If not, then yeah they are the same (they eat lots of fruit, we eat lots of fruit), and the evidence is indeed overwhelming. Since tons of fruitarians have the problem, maybe we should stop eating fruit altogether?
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

I find that sipping fruit or drinking blended juices throughout the day is the most harmful. Just personal experience. My teeth react right away.
Chin-Chin

Post by Chin-Chin »

About stopping the consumption of fruits, I know you meant it ironically, but for those of us who have consistent teeth problems, it's probably a wise thing to start thinking about remedies, whether it be eating less sweet fruits - cucumber and tomatos, or taking in the fruit with a straw (which I haven't done yet, because I need to think of purchasing straws next time I go to a super market).

But if you don't have any manifest teeth problems, I say more power to you. Different people have different suceptibility levels.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yes, in your case you might want to limit or stop drinking juice/blends, if it has such an big effect.
Brian
Administrator

Post by Brian »

Oscar wrote:Hope this helps. :)
Hi Oscar,

I completely forgot to reply here.
Yes, it was very helpful.

Thank you very much!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You're welcome. :D