Problems with coconut oil!?

What oil? Which vinegar? What about sugar?
avalon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by avalon »

p.s

I LOVE COCONUT OIL!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

OJ isn't something which you HAVE to drink on this diet. It's only one of the possibilities. There are many ways, and drinking OJ (in whichever quantity) is one of them.
Terence

Post by Terence »

RRM wrote:I need about 4500 kcal daily as I'm constantly very active when I'm at work (I'm a foodrunner in a very busy restaurant), and I dont have time to eat during work. I barely have time to gulp in some juice when I have a second. ...
So, you consume approximately AT LEAST 200ml of olive oil every day, right? I am still just curious...

I have the feeling that my body is slowly adapting to olive oil and that it is becoming better and better... Unfortunately I still / always get bloating/gas from coconut oil.

Terence
nick

Post by nick »

I belive RRM adds 50 grams of Olive Oil to his juice which is a little more than 50 milliliters. With three bottles that equals to about 150 grams of oil for the day.

I noticed that my body had to get used to olive oil. My friends have taken a sip from my juice and have learned to shake the bottle before sipping or else they just get a straight shot of OO. That's always a great reaction, they never see it coming. To my surprise, most of them like the OO with the juice, it bottoms it out with its fattiness.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yep :D