bad mix (I think)

About consuming nuts (and seeds)
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

bad mix (I think)

Post by johndela1 »

I used to have a favorite thing to eat. It was chopped up apple and peanut butter. I though I could replace the peanut butter with avocado (being that it has a lot of fat).

I started having apple, banana, dates, and avocado. It's pretty good and satisfying.

Tonight I had the same mix but also added brazil nuts. A few hours later I started passing much gas. Since, I've been on wai, I haven't had much gas at all.

I've had mixed nuts with the fruits I mentioned above except for mixing with avocados. From what I know, I'd say mixing the avocado with the nuts did it.

Anyone here ever mix brazil nuts with avocados? I'm wondering if this is specific to me or if brazil nuts (or nuts in general) don't mix well with avocados.

I can verify this my simple eating brazil nuts with avocados and see if this does it.
avalon

Post by avalon »

John wrote:
I can verify this my simple eating brazil nuts with avocados and see if this does it.
Sounds like a good plan. I wonder if mixing different fats then is the problem???
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

There are many possible suspects, as there are very different food constituents in these foods. The first step, indeed, is finding out which 2 (or maybe more!) foods are the bad combination.