"Juice Feasting" -- using Fruit Juice & Raw Eg

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
mballinger
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

"Juice Feasting" -- using Fruit Juice & Raw Eg

Post by mballinger »

There is a new type of juice diet/juice fast being promoted in the raw food community called a "Juice Feast." The diet involves drinking large amounts of fresh raw juice (fruit AND vegetable, especially green juices such as celery juice) so as to maintain an adequate caloric and nutritional intake. It also includes supplementing with Hemp Oil, Bee Pollen, Spirulina/Chlorella.

Personally, I've given up the vegetable and green juices and am doing mostly fresh raw fruit juices, raw egg yolks, and about 2 oz. of freshly shelled brazil nuts a day.

If I were to try a diet for a time of just raw fruit juices and raw egg yolks (9 or 10 a day), would this be similar in healing and rejuvenating effect on the body as the purported benefits from the "Juice Feast" as shown above? I sip small amounts of fruit juice throughout the day and so far have not had any blood sugar problems. I guess the only thing I would be withholding compared to what I'm doing now is the brazil nuts, and I'd be increasing my egg yolk consumption which is about 4-5 a day. I would also be giving up my daily coffee which has become an addictive problem for me and I suffer ill effects from it.
RRM
Administrator

Re: "Juice Feasting" -- using Fruit Juice & Ra

Post by RRM »

mballinger wrote:If I were to try a diet for a time of just raw fruit juices and raw egg yolks (9 or 10 a day), would this be similar in healing and rejuvenating effect on the body as the purported benefits from the "Juice Feast" as shown above?
The rejuvenating effect comes from ingesting way less toxins (compared to a normal diet).
You certainly dont need greens to get that effect.
Healing is what the body does, not diet.
Your body will always heal, unless extremely bothered by very hazardous toxins.