NakedJuice

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
AnExtraInSomeBackground
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

NakedJuice

Post by AnExtraInSomeBackground »

is this ok to drink while on the diet? its 100% juice, no sugar or anything added in. there are several different kinds as well. i just found them at the whole foods by where i live.
fictor

Post by fictor »

They are probably heat treated. In what country do you live?
I ask this because in most parts of europe at least, the law
states that fruit and veggie juices must be heat treated
before bottled, due to bacteria.

Press your own juice!
AnExtraInSomeBackground

Post by AnExtraInSomeBackground »

i live in the health capital of the world - usa! (<--- statement painfully false).. heh.

i WOULD juice certain fruits on my own, but i dont have a juicer.. and, all my money goes to bills and rent and car and other stupid things i need just to live..

perhaps one day, one day soon..

anyways, 'whole foods' is about the closest thing to the healthiest food anywhere around where i live.. its one of those all-natural stores and everything there is (supposedly) good for you..
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I don't think anyone claim everything is good for you at whole foods. They do have a good selection of organic fruits, grass fed meat, and wild fresh fish.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

For oranges try getting a simple juicer (maybe on ebay?); should be very cheap.
CY

Post by CY »

AnExtraInSomeBackground wrote:is this ok to drink while on the diet? its 100% juice, no sugar or anything added in. there are several different kinds as well. i just found them at the whole foods by where i live.
The sugar in one bottle of Naked can cause blood sugar levels to rise rather quickly. A practice many people follow here is to add a quantity of oil (olive oil, I believe) to any juice to offset blood sugar spikes. Simply add some oil to a bottle of Naked, shake gently, and enjoy.
fictor wrote:They are probably heat treated.
Naked's line of soymilk and soy protein containing drinks tend to contain protein... :P
AnExtraInSomeBackground wrote:anyways, 'whole foods' is about the closest thing to the healthiest food anywhere around where i live.. its one of those all-natural stores and everything there is (supposedly) good for you..
Whole Foods is such a rip, but unfortunately it's the best thing we have around here health-wise. I'm sad to say that I've actually grown rather attached to that store...