Tropicana Orange Juice

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
H1978
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Tropicana Orange Juice

Post by H1978 »

Hi all, I'm into day 14 of my Wai diet. Very strict for the first 8 days, cucumber-tomato-oliveoil-avocado + 4 egg yolks only, lots of it, and extremely pleased with the results. No Dandruff, face was as clear as it has been in many a year and felt like singing zipadeedoodaa whilst out shopping...

Up until I began adding bananas, dried figs, dried apricots and apples. Few new spots appearing, so I'll have to go back and introduce them individually I guess. Unsure as to whether it's the fruit, or just my very poor digestion, two courses of Accutane and one of Doxycycline can't have done much good in that department.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had any skin flare ups using the Tropicana Pure Premium Orange juice? The promise to customers is of 100% OJ and nothing else added...should I trust them?

thanks
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Welcome. :)

I'd start with banana and/or apple. Some people get to be quite sensitive to concentrated fiber, like in nuts or dried fruits.

From the Tropicana website:
Safety Always
Next, the fresh juice is flash pasteurized - ...
So, no go, unfortunately.
H1978

Post by H1978 »

Thanks for the reply, shame that lol, don't have a great deal of time or money to produce the amount of orange juice needed on a daily basis. Still, I'll juice as many as I can.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The time needed for juicing isn't that much, about 15 mins for a liter. I guess the price of oranges depends on where you live. I pay around 15 euros per crate/box.