Avocado/ Versaper Hurom

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Avocado/ Versaper Hurom

Post by Nina75 »

I heard say that could put MRR avocado Versapers but no further details. I would like to know if MRR or someone else already did try to avocado Versapers and how was the performance? I'm afraid to put two counsel and nothing so ....... but we should be like 10 avocados to have a normal quantiter? Or only two avocados enough for a decent amount ?

My body does not move, and no noises when I eat egg yolk with a avocado, I support it very well .... It's a good combo without risk a avocado and egg yolk MRR ?

I want to try avocado Versapers because it is easier with Warrior and the yellow egg it will be even easier to digest after Versapers ..... But is there a lot of avocado Or two suffice ? thks
Nina75

Re: Avocado/ Versaper Hurom

Post by Nina75 »

Well I just did .... and it's amazing .... again Versapers transforms us a food hard to digest but now foods perfectly digest: The Avocado.

I was right and actually almost nothing out side and grade pulp juice almost anything, but ...

In fact it suffices to remove the parts of the machine, take a spoon and pick up all the butter avocado ..! Discard lumps (fiber) and only take the cream of avocado green! And it is incredibly good, Much easier to digest ....

MRR, Avocado cream that gets on Versapers is much easier to digest than whole avocado? Easier on Wai warrior to avocado Versapers then recover cream spoon? And avocado cream contains less fiber than when the avocado is whole? I said that the cream was fluid without grumeux, perfect fluid .... like butter ....

Is it ok if you follow Wai 100% to lawyer Versapers into a cream / easy to digest in a bowl then add the egg yolks ? green avocado cream and yellow egg in a bowl is ok 100%?

Is the whole avocado and egg yolk combo is allowed and a little lemon juice?

thks
RRM
Administrator

Re: Avocado/ Versaper Hurom

Post by RRM »

Yes, that's a very good idea!
Yes, indeed, its easier to digest, as there will be less fiber.
And of course, its delicious in combination with egg yolk.