No Banana

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: No Banana

Post by Aytundra »

I agree being consistent in what you eat is good.
I agree eating at the same time each day is good.

When you eat consistently for so long of a time eventually something over accumulates and something under accumulates.
Then you need the keystones to fix it. Balance the equation.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Aytundra

Re: No Banana

Post by Aytundra »

Kasper wrote:For example. See orange juice as the new bread. See olive oil as the new butter. See egg yolk as the new cheese. See salmon as the new beef.
Following the footprints in the snow:

See thiamine as the new orange juice and bread.
See fats as the new olive oil and butter.
See cholesterol as the new eggyolk and cheese.
See vitamin B12 as the new salmon and beef.

I am moving away from calling foods their colloquial names/biological names like "water/aqua" and moving towards calling them by "H20" their molecular or chemical constituents.

So bye bye: veggie | carbs | meat | fruit | nut
and hello to: fiber| glucose sucrose starch | vitamin B12 Thiamin vitamin B1 Niacin vitamin B3 | vitamin C | Manganese Copper, respectively.
Kasper wrote: If you are going to vary very much in what you eat daily, then it may be interesting to have such keystone foods.
Nice you identified one purpose of having a keystone food, definition 2. But I had more purposes in mind.

Clarification:
Keystone foods:
Definition 1: Keystone food to use in theoretical calculation to balance out the nutrition equation easily; Easy for math purposes to calculate.
Definition 2: Keystone food to manipulate the physical diet of the nutrient you are missing, by consuming a keystone food item.
Definition 3: Keystone food to act as a litmus paper, physically test your body on what it wants.

I agree that definition 2 of keystone foods, may help to balance out a diet if the diet varies very much.

My interests are leaning more towards Definition 3.