Juice yield

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Juice yield

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:I didn't know I could do juice from that tool. At least it's cheaper than a Versapers xD. Have to try it for sure! :D
No, it is not for making juice.
It is for using after you made juice first.
First you make juice, and then you run that juice through this sieve, to eliminate more fiber.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:First you make juice, and then you run that juice through this sieve, to eliminate more fiber.
Oh, ok ^^'
I used a cheesecloth to sieve the other day, but I didn't like the taste of it... The juice tasted like soap, it was very unpleasant. And I think the material itself absorb too many odours. So I bought the material that women use on the wedding veil and it sieves very well. The only problem is the mess it does and it is very hard to clean the remaining fiber that gets stuck on it...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Why not use a sieve for sieving?
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:Why not use a sieve for sieving?
I use one for making OJ, but if I want to make, for example, melon juice, I must have something that squeezes the juice :?

I tried using a blender once and the fiber became so tiny that I couldn't sieve it anymore.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Garlic Presser, or a Puree Press?
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Aytundra wrote:Garlic Presser, or a Puree Press?
I don't have any. That's why I am thinking about buying probably the puree press or the passe vite, actually.