Banana + sugar + olive oil

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
Nina75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Banana + sugar + olive oil

Post by Nina75 »

Hello MRR ! Is it possible (when the diet was 100) eating bananas wall with sugar and olive oil ? When you're sensitive ...

The banana is not harmful to the skin ?

Wai Warrior I like after sports and after 1.5 liters of orange juice, cut 2-3 bananas with sugar and oil, it is absolutely délcieux and my body digested well.....

I often eat fish and yellow, but sometimes I like to drink a lot of orange juice and put in a plate of bananas and sugar and oil ....
Sometimes I just drink lots of orange juice, banana juice (versapers), and banana with sugar and oil. Without animal proteins in night, a day with only fruits .... No problem with that ?

Of course I know that the yellow and fish are essential and I often take but sometimes I just like to have a lot of juice and fruit and sugar .... No problem ?

I said that the weight remains stable and no loss.

Thks !!
RRM
Administrator

Re: Banana + sugar + olive oil

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:The banana is not harmful to the skin ?
No.
Sometimes I just drink lots of orange juice, banana juice (versapers), and banana with sugar and oil. Without animal proteins in night, a day with only fruits .... No problem with that ?
No problem.
You will probably compensate for that on other days.
sometimes I just like to have a lot of juice and fruit and sugar .... No problem ?
I said that the weight remains stable and no loss.
Then its no problem.
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

Thank you for your answer MRR

When you say compensate for other days: That is to say for example I go 1-2-3 days without protein but with a lot of juice (as fruit) and fruit and sugar, I can compensate for (safe for the skin) with 200-300 grams of raw fish like salmon ? Or even after 2-3 days without protein should not exceed 120 grams of protein even after 2-3 days without protein ?

Or I can no risk to skin widely eating raw or raw salmon tuna as 250-300 grams after 2-3 days only fruit ?

thks
Nina75

Post by Nina75 »

I explained that it was only after 200-300 G fish and only after 2-3 days without protein. And the next day I was back at safety (120) or I eat only fruit for a day. But I'll ever have for some days in a row a lot of fish. Only after 2-4 days with only fruit and only one night then return to safe levels or only fruits for 1 day or two before returning to 100g.....

the translation is not good, I hope you understand ....
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nina75 wrote:I can compensate for (safe for the skin)
No, its not safe for the skin.
If you are susceptible to acne, then the extra protein on one day may cause acne.
Regarding acne its better to eat sufficient protein every day, because your susceptibility to acne does not allow you to eat much protein.
So, regarding acne you better never consume only juices / fruits, because you cannot compensate for that.