Day old avocado + banana drink?

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
jmbattle
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Day old avocado + banana drink?

Post by jmbattle »

Good evening folks,

Yesterday morning, I prepared a breakfast smoothie consisting of half an avacado, three bananas, a spoonful of honey, a generous amount of olive oil, and enough water to help the whole thing blend down to a smooth liquid consistency.

I drank a couple of glasses and poured the rest into an old Evian bottle to bring to work. However, I completely forgot about it upon arriving, leaving in the fridge all day and night. Today, I noticed the bottle of drink in the fridge at work, and began sipping it.

Perhaps I am just being paranoid, however it didn't taste quite as sweet as I remembered it. Moreover, today I have a pain on the left of my abdomen when I inhale.

I did fall off my bicycle on Friday, and have a bruised muscle on my left, yet the breathing pain is rather worrying; surely this day-old avacado + banana drink isn't to blame, is it?

Thanks chaps, take care,
James
x

ps. Bananas, avacado, honey and olive really do make for a deliciously satisfying combination!
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

well...I don't know if it's responsible for the pain...but I wouldn't have drunk it.....
perhaps I'm too fussy.

I'm surprised it hadn't gone brown and yukky...I suppose the avocado and olive oil (Vitamin E) would have acted as an antioxidant....

sorry you're in pain *hug* sorry, *gentle hug*

P.S. I used to have bananas, avocado and strawberries blended every day. Angel Delight, mm.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The smoothie probably wasn't that great anymore, but it shouldn't give you more problems than a slight indigestion or runs, I would think. On the other hand, a queasy stomach, indigestion cramps and/or pains, could well be within the range of possible reactions.

In other words: don't worry. ;)