Juicing Oranges

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
Oscar
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Oscar »

Hee hee, I only drink 1 liter OJ per day, so usually I only need to take 1 bottle with me...not too bad. :)
johndela1

not able to post

Post by johndela1 »

Is there a reason my responses seem to be being deleted?

I've responsed twice so far and they show up when I'm done, but when I come back the next day are gone.
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

tell me about it. :roll:

I think there's a Phantom Post Deleter.

ImageIn sleep he sang to me, in dreams he ca
nick

Post by nick »

I didn't do it!
What was your question or response?
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

nick wrote:I didn't do it!
Me thinks he doth protest too much. :wink:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I didn't remove your posts, but there have been some occasions where posts have been altered or deleted. One important reason why this was done, is that we try to keep advice given on the forum within the Wai diet, except on the "Other Opinions" board. The Wai diet is the main reason the forum is there to begin with, and even though the advice is meant well, it might confuse visitors who are not yet totally familiar with the diet. :)
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

I'm innocent... I haven't deleted anyone's post yet. And I've been a moderator for a while now... perhaps I should start beefing up and abusing my privileges, eh?

;-)
Cairidh

Post by Cairidh »

somebody remove Curlygirls post immediately! She's advocating eating beef :shock:
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

nick wrote:I didn't do it!
My responses to the orange pith discussion were deleted. I thnk they get deleted because they are considered bad advise. From what I can tell at this point things that go against the teachings here belong in the forum that is called other opionions or somethng like that
avalon

Post by avalon »

So, there's no room for dissention here on Wai...Why I oughta!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

No dissention in the ranks! Give me 20! ;)

Seriously though, questioning the Wai diet is no problem whatsoever, but non-Wai discussions or advice should technically be in the "Other opinions" section. Some incidents might be borderline, so they could be allowed or deleted either way. The admins/mods are 'only' human... ;)
avalon

Post by avalon »

Half Human in your case...

SPOCK!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its particularly about giving advice to other people. Of course you can disagree with anything and discuss everything, but it shouldnt be posed as advice to other people, and your comments also shouldnt take over the thread (overshadowing its original purpose).
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

somebody remove Curlygirls post immediately! She's advocating eating beef
LOL :D
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

I drink 0.75L of OJ a day, and carry it in a glass bottle. Comes out to about .25L per part of the day.
I like it because it's quick easy energy while I'm working: teaching or rehearsing. I don't need to worry about peeling and cutting a fruit when I need energy. Oscar is right, it really helps regulate the energy intake.
Also for the variety during the day: something to chew, something to drink (in sips), something to sip (smoothies!)
You can juice grapefruits too. I think we juice oranges because they are the easist.