How you make your orange juice? When? 1 bottle?

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
seven
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

How you make your orange juice? When? 1 bottle?

Post by seven »

Id like to know know some tips and tricks from you experts. Like for example how you make your orange juice. You make it all each morning, or when you need to? Do you have one 1-litre bottle or many? plastic, glass?

That kind of stuff. =)
rischott

Post by rischott »

I bought a lemon/orange squeezer. It's small, i can juice about 2 oranges before i have to pour the juice into something. I just put the oranges on it twist it around, then give the orange a good hand sqeeze to get all the juice out.
I juice 1 liter every morning before work. I put it in a Liter Glass bottle. I reused it from my olive oil bottle. I mix 6 to 8 tablespoons of oil oil or have it in a separate bottle. I really prefer to have the juice alone and try to mix fat in some other way.
Lasts me the work day.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I used such a 'juicer' for ten years until I finally bought a big alectric juicer. (there is a picture in one of the 'juice threads')
Now im glad I did.
I always press my oranges the night before I go to work. I take two 1.5L bottles with me to work, lots of sugar and some oil added (I run around like a crazy man as the food-runner at my work, carrying lots of plates as fast as possible).
I sip from my juice all day, and after work I eat some tomatoe-cucumber-avocado salad, and eat my fish/yolks. And drink some more juice ;D

I will move this thread to the "Fruits, juices, salads" section soon.
Please post your questions in the appropriate sections of this board.
seven

Post by seven »

ah, I didnt mean to ask about juice only, Im having a hard time expressing myself.

Id like to know those things/tips and tricks/techniques you learn after being on the diet for some time.

Though I agree, my topic-title was stupid. :P
seven

Post by seven »

back to the juice, I bought a juicemachine yesterday. Costed me a fortune (around 180$) but I love it. YOu peel tha oranges, put them in the machine, SWOOOOOSH, and you have juice. :D

Im using a 1 litre pastic bottle, though its something white stuck to the bottom of it now which concerns me. I dont know if might be yeast(?) because kinda smells like wine.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You express yourself perfectly well.
Thats fermentation... like wine indeed.
All you need to do, is to cleanse them. I always rinse them with very hot water. I fill them up completely and empty them once they have cooled down. I use them for months before changing them.

Regarding other questions that you have, please post them separately in the appropriate threads / section.
seven

Post by seven »

roger that.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I use a simple electric juicer, and squeeze my OJ either before I start my day, or the evening before, if I have to get up early. I squeeze 1 liter, and carry it around in two 500ml glass bottles.