OJ do I have to?

About consuming fruits; fresh, dried or juiced.
avalon
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by avalon »

Hi Claude,

This is my opinion only- But first a Wai quote from above:
you also need to consume enough raw nuts, avocados and fresh raw animal food, since these are all very nutritional too
I personally, would rather see you eat more avocados or fats like, coconut oil than juicing too heavily.
If you do juice, please use a straw so you don't bathe your teeth in the acidic wash of orange juice- or citrus juice if chosen.

Best wishes,
Avalon :)

[Edited by Oscar due to improper advice]
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, your initial weightloss will be water.
After that, to prevent weightloss, you need to ingest sufficient energy.
If you manage to do that, you will not loose weight.
Its hard to eat very much fruit in one setting, but on the other hand its not difficult at all to eat small meals very frequently. So that when you loose weight, you need to eat more frequently. I ingest some energy about every 10 to 20 minutes.
You can ingest energy most efficiently by consuming food that is energy dense, such as avocadoes, raw nuts (you need to remove the shell yourself) and juices. Regarding juices you can even add sugar and oil to make them even more energy-dense.
So, you can perfectly prevent weightloss, and even gain weight. Its all up to your persistence.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Weight loss was biggy for me.

The most important thing to remember is EAT/DRINK EVERY HOUR.

Force yourself. Have an alarm if need be.

8)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

AT LEAST once an hour, preferably more (the more frequent, the better weightloss is prevented). I eat/drink something every 10 to 20 minutes. (unless I have a big salad in one setting, or fish; then its just once an hour)
avalon

Post by avalon »

RRM wrote:
AT LEAST once an hour, preferably more (the more frequent, the better weightloss is prevented). I eat/drink something every 10 to 20 minutes. (unless I have a big salad in one setting, or fish; then its just once an hour)
I commend anyone who can do this. But why would you want to? I'm orthorexic enough to be tied into such a routine. And somehow I just don't think it fits into our design as humans. I totally buy into fruits, nuts, eggs, fish as design for human diet and I applaud its integrity- but every hour on the hour, well sounds near impossible in the real world.
avalon

Post by avalon »

Now, I know chimps spend hours getting food and I understand the principle, but it just doesn't seem like a good plan for such a wonderful biological body to be a slave in this way. And maybe that's how we evolved as well, we stopped eating so often, so we could take the time to leave the jungle, go to a movie...
rischott

Post by rischott »

well, once we give up materialism, focus on spirituality and higher conscience, we'll have plenty of time to eat.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

rischott wrote:well, once we give up materialism, focus on spirituality and higher conscience, we'll have plenty of time to eat.
We just wont be able to buy the food
rischott

Post by rischott »

no problem. grow the food and learn to fish.
avalon

Post by avalon »

rischott wrote:
well, once we give up materialism, focus on spirituality and higher conscience, we'll have plenty of time to eat.
When we reach higher conscience-ness we'll be balls of light flying towards the Sun! Yipppeeee!
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

avalon wrote:Dear PhantomwandereV,

I like totally almost never juice. The impotant thing to remember are the Basics. Fruits, raw Fish and nuts in all their diversity.
If I am eating yolks, fish and fruit should I go out of my way to make sure I eat nuts?
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

rischott wrote:no problem. grow the food and learn to fish.
if you fish then you must live near the coast, and coastal land is very expensive to grow food on, plus a boat is expensive, unless you fish off the coast which is contaminated in many parts of the world.

Sometimes I think it is too late to live this simply lifestyle. Even indigenous people are being affected by pollution and modern developments
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

johndela1 wrote:If I am eating yolks, fish and fruit should I go out of my way to make sure I eat nuts?
No, that's not needed. Only if you really want to eat nuts.