Brief Presentation and… I am entirely lost!

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Novidez
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Brief Presentation and… I am entirely lost!

Post by Novidez »

[EDIT]
(Sorry, the time to edit is so short)
Just one about calcium and osteoporisis. http://www.4.waisays.com/
Impressive! I wish I could understand scientific language better though :P
Health does not come from medication.
Medication may be needed to address specific health issues.
As Hipocrates once said: "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.". I think he already also disapproved the use of medication even in that era.
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

The difference is that veggies are parts of the plant, not meant for consumption but for survival of the plant.
RRM ,
why doesn't this count for fish and eggs ?
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Nadia wrote:
The difference is that veggies are parts of the plant, not meant for consumption but for survival of the plant.
RRM ,
I think it is regarding the human race. I mean, herbivores want veggies for sure.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nadia wrote:
RRM ,
They are not plants.
Plants are static, they cannot move away or fight with predators, so they do not have many options.
Fish utilize a great variety of tactics in order not to get consumed, and only some of them are poisonous as a means of deterrence.
Eggs are usually protected by the parents.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:herbivores want veggies for sure.
Herbivores are usually specialized in certain types of plants, as utilizing raw plants efficiently requires specialized digestive systems.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote: there is no way to make it more varied?
There is a great variety of fruits and fish, for starters.
I think the human body naturally wants a wide range of food.
Not in my case. I tend to narrow down my diet to what i like best, and eat the same on most days (OJ and salmon)
Here on Wai, aren't we kinda restricted?
It is all relative. In many cultures there is not much variety.
It just depends on what you are used to.
who spread lemon and grapefruit seeds?
Many fruits are inedible for humans.
Many are meant for specific birds, small monkeys and various other animals.
You didn't comment my uncle's eggs
I did adres the eggs issue.
do you have your own hens or do you buy organic eggs on the supermarket?
organic eggs from the supermarket
Simply to clarify which one are better
If you have the space and time, of course you should keep your own eggs and have them eat natural foods only (raw grains, insects, worms etc)
simply brushing my teeth after the yolk would be ok too?
Rinsing is better, because the acidity softens up the enamel, and then the brushing causes the erosion.
And having something acidic in your mouth right before going to bed, isn't harmful for our teeth?
It is rapidly neutralized.
It is the number of repetitions that has the greatest impact (the number of meals per day)
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Not in my case. I tend to narrow down my diet to what i like best, and eat the same on most days (OJ and salmon)
How do you know this is the best for you? It's admiring your confidence about knowing what's the right food for you. Couldn't that you have adapted your body that way? I mean, like everybody eats things that initially don't like and aren't actually good for their health, but since our power to taste adapts to it, we start to like them.
It just depends on what you are used to.
You kinda confirm my statement from before :P. You have been eating the same food for a long time but you don't really know wether it's the best or not. You're just used to it. Right...?
It is all relative. In many cultures there is not much variety.
Well, that's true. The industrial food, GMO, etc, was what it made possible to be so diverse. But, yeah, diversity doesn't literally equal to better for us.
It is rapidly neutralized.
It is the number of repetitions that has the greatest impact (the number of meals per day)
Wow, didn't know that. Thank you, always learning! :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:How do you know this is the best for you?
First research: it needs to provide you with all nutrients most easily, and that is what this combination does.
Secondly: experience; after a lot of years you will eventually know which combination works best for you.
Couldn't that you have adapted your body that way?
Adpted to what, exactly?
One may adapt to starches by increasing the secretion of starch digesting enzymes.
One may adapt to fat-dominated meals by increased conversion of fatty acids to glucose.
One may adapt to cooked foods, car exhausts and cigarettes by increased activity of cytochrome P450 enzymes.
But how can one adapt to just getting all nutrients readily?
You kinda confirm my statement from before :P You have been eating the same food for a long time but you don't really know wether it's the best or not. You're just used to it. Right...?
No, thats wrong.
I have done a lot of experimenting before i came to this. A lot.
Im extremely healthy; im never sick, am always happy, always feel good, always feel energetic, my body is in perfect shape and i always sleep perfectly, and i can always focuss as long as i want.
Is that proof enough?
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:Secondly: experience; after a lot of years you will eventually know which combination works best for you.
I really want to find what is the best for me. And I can also say to get some of my primal instincts back. You truly inspire me :)
Even though I live in a so-called democratic society, it is so hard to one person to follow what is the best for him. I mean, I'm starting to love this diet, but I am also starting to be afraid when I will have no choice than eating some munch food (and the reaction I had when I ate cooked salmon in the other day was not pleasant at all). And the real problem is that it's me who is a weirdo one... and I can't really argue :(
RRM wrote:Adpted to what, exactly?
One may adapt to starches by increasing the secretion of starch digesting enzymes.
One may adapt to fat-dominated meals by increased conversion of fatty acids to glucose.
One may adapt to cooked foods, car exhausts and cigarettes by increased activity of cytochrome P450 enzymes.
But how can one adapt to just getting all nutrients readily?

No, thats wrong.
I have done a lot of experimenting before i came to this. A lot.
Im extremely healthy; im never sick, am always happy, always feel good, always feel energetic, my body is in perfect shape and i always sleep perfectly, and i can always focuss as long as i want.
Is that proof enough?
I got owned ahah. And jealous of course... :roll:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:I really want to find what is the best for me.
You will.
All you need is perseverence, patience and the will to listen to your body.
It is just a learning period. Please try to enjoy it, as it will bring you a lot.
I am also starting to be afraid when I will have no choice than eating some munch food (and the reaction I had when I ate cooked salmon in the other day was not pleasant at all).
There is always an alternative in emergency situations, such as sugar cubes, pure oil, water with sirup, or even plain sodas.
In such situations it is not about getting the proper nutrients (vitamins, minerals etc),
but about getting enough energy without the bad stuff from cooked foods.
the real problem is that it's me who is a weirdo one...
Every single person who finds his own path will be considered a weirdo by people who follow a general path.
There is nothing wrong about being a weirdo if it means following your own path.
Embrace it. Indulge in it. Be proud of following your own path.
Your body is yours only. Own it.