ugly stomach crampes

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
claude
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

ugly stomach crampes

Post by claude »

Hi everybody,

Hi,
Ive just started the diet 2 days ago ( actually more like 2 weeks ago but 100% way diet just 2 days ago). And Im already experiencing real awfull stomach cramps and sometimes have to run to the toilets. Today its just horrible I cant do anything, the cramps goes and come back every 20 minutes. So far I had 1 banana 1 plump, 2 mandarins, 1 cup of tea and 2 glasses of juices. What Im am doing wrong? I also get headache ( but I eat plenty fruits).I dont like suchi and dont want to try egg wolk so I compasente with eating loads of nuts ( 100g to 200g daily) is it too much? I just feel like giving up and have a chicken biriany!!!

tx
RRM
Administrator

Re: ugly stomach crampes

Post by RRM »

Hi Claude,
Welcome to the forum!
If you are changing your diet radically, your body may not be able to handle it, resulting in stomach cramps, for example. With time, things will definitely settle down.
In the meantime, you might consider minimizing the intake of fiber, as a steeply increased intake of fiber readily leads to cramps.
So, initially drink juices instead of whole fruits.

Some fruits are high in serotonine (particularly papaya, banana and pineapple), and if you are not used to a high serotonin intake, you may indeed experience headaches. with time this is not an issue anymore, as your body just needs some time to adapt.
I dont like suchi and dont want to try egg wolk
To get the proper balance of nutrients, with this diet you need either some raw fish or raw egg yolks. Check out some threads about this issue in the "animal food" section for guidance.
I compasente with eating loads of nuts ( 100g to 200g daily) is it too much?
You can only eat nuts that you have taken out the shell yourself, as otherwise they readily cause acne. Please carefully read all the instructions again!
I just feel like giving up and have a chicken biriany!!!
If you have acne, but it doesnt bother you that much, that might be the most convenient thing to do.