1st d questions: size meal? how much OO? salad? weightloss?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Aron
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

1st d questions: size meal? how much OO? salad? weightloss?

Post by Aron »

Hey everyone,

Ive been checking out this board and getting myself psyched up for about a month or two. thats it im finally doing it. starting today. any encouragement is welcome. I have some questions.

1)I had 2 bannas, 3 little oranges, 1 apple, and about 4 ounces of OO, is that decent for breakfast?

2)I have had acne for about 10 years and was wondering about how long until my skin is pretty clear? (i mean the big red inflammed whiteheads) will this diet help scars from acne?

3)how much OO do i drink with fruits?

4)do i have to eat the cucumber, tomato, OO, avacado salad?

5)Im 6 foot 6 but only 170 lbs and about 9% bodyfat. im really worried about loosing weight on this diet and I dont really want to put sugar in my OJ if I dont have to. what can i do to make sure i dont lose a lot of weight?

6)is sugar a munch food and isnt sugar bad for you?

7)how much sashimi sould I eat?

8)am I crazy for doing this? lol
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hello Aron, welcome on the forum. :)

Make sure you've read the Acne Sample Diet rules: http://www.freeacnebook.com/SampleDiet.htm

1. this seems a bit much, see if you can split this meal in two, with at least an hour in between. 4 ounces of OO is far more than I consume per day, so I think you could do with less. Just use the OO like a bit of dressing if you put it over the fruits.

2. this differs per person. Usually it takes about two weeks to notice a definite skin improvement. To be totally clear of acne can take months. It depends on the scars how much it will help them.

3. you can pour a little over them or drink a sip per fruit.

4. no, you don't. Avocado is a good fat source though.

5. make sure you eat enough meals during the day. In the beginning you have to get used to (and your body too) eating several small meals. Not the usual 3 big meals, but more like 8 small meals. Learn to listen to your body. After a while it will tell you when to eat and when you've had enough.

6. no, sugar is not a munchfood, and it's not bad for you. Sugar, as a di-saccharide, is a carbohydrate, and as such a macronutrient.

7. maximally 100 gram (3.5oz) raw fish OR 5 egg yolks a day.

8. completely, but at least you'll become healthier. ;)

Good luck! And if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask.
RRM
Administrator

Re: new person first day questions

Post by RRM »

In addition to Oscar's response:
Aron wrote: 4)do i have to eat the cucumber, tomato, OO, avacado salad?
No, but when included, your diet is more balanced, as they are less 'sugary', more alkalic. In the long run you will find it very pleasant that the salad is part of your diet. (it just feels that way)
5)Im 6 foot 6 but only 170 lbs and about 9% bodyfat. im really worried about loosing weight on this diet and I dont really want to put sugar in my OJ if I dont have to. what can i do to make sure i dont lose a lot of weight?
You should pay a lot of attention to ingesting enough energy all the time. Its hardest in the beginning as you are not used to it yet, at all. with time it will get easier, as it will get 'natural' for you. You should put as much effort in this as you can, with effort meaning paying close attention to your energy levels all the time. The more effort you put into it, the easier it will get, and the sooner.