the wai diet as a vegitarian, is it still healthy?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
tyler
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

the wai diet as a vegitarian, is it still healthy?

Post by tyler »

OK, I AM A TOTAL BEGINNER AT THE WAI DIET, AND AS A VEGITARIAN I AM WONDERING IF IT WILL STILL BE OK FOR ME TO CONTINUE THIS, BECAUSE THE DIET SAYS A LOT ABOUT EATING RAW FISH, WHICH I CANNOT DO, BUT, I AM NOT VEGAN, SO I CAN EAT EGG, BUT WILL THAT BE ANOUGH? OR IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I COULD EAT IN REPLACE OF THE RAW FISH? HELP PLEASE!!!!
avalon

Post by avalon »

OKAY!! THANK HEAVENS YOU EAT EGGS! YOU HAVE A FEW POSSIBILITIES. FIRST OF ALL DO YOU SUFFER FROM ACNE? IF YOU DON'T, YOU MAY NOT HAVE TO BE SO STRICT TO START WITH. YOU CAN EAT ENOUGH BRAZIL NUTS AND OTHER NUTS, PLUS EGGS TO COVER YOUR PROTEIN NEEDS. Phew a lot of capital letters there!!!

If acne is a problem you'll have to see how you handle nuts as some people have different reactions during the Sample Diet.

Best wishes,
Avalon

Have you checked the nutrient calculator?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You can perfectly do the diet with egg yolks instead of fish; it doesnt make the diet less perfect or more difficult.
You need to follow the guidelines about gradually upping the intake of egg yolk.
tyler

Post by tyler »

I'm a teenager so of course I have a occasional breakouts now and then, but I don' t suffer from severe acne or anything like that. I do have prescription medicine, but I have stop takin it for a trial period to see how my face reacts to this diet. Also I am very skinny so I know I have to be careful and make sure I eat enough. I do admit part of the reason I started this was because I have a tad bit of a fear of ageing and I believe it is a cureable disease and this diet sounds as if it will have better results then any other. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! My main concern is not eating enough.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thats actually the most made mistake with this diet; not eating enough.
The very big difference needs to be the frequency of meals. Actually, the whole concept of 'meals', as ingesting energy needs to be something you continuously do. I needs to become a habit, which may be tricky in the beginning. so, you really need to focus on that...