I'm back, started this last year

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Wendy
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

I'm back, started this last year

Post by Wendy »

I had so much success last year eating this way. I don't have acne, and only very minor cellulite issues. What initially attracted me to this way of eating is its simplicity. What kept me interested was how delicious the food tasted and how much energy I had.

It's hot here in Los Angeles just before the summer solstice and I decided that I want to start back to this way of eating now (seems easier to start when it's warm out as opposed to winter time).

Anyway, day 2 here. I feel great. Not hungry, loads of energy. I do have a question. Since I don't any acne issues, is it ok to eat more than 50 grams of sashimi? My body seems to like it and I do have it with a healthy fat.

Also, any advice on munch foods in the beginning? I am trying to figure out (or let my body figure out) if I would be better off eating some or none! Saturday I am going to a big bday party. Lucky me, there will be plenty of sashimi. Now to smuggle in an avocado to enjoy with it! 8)

Thanks for any tips!

Wendy
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Of course you'd be better off without munch foods (in several ways), but if you want to eat them, choose something with the least amount of protein. For instance potato chips without additives.

Yes it's okay to eat more than 50gr of fish. If you're not acne-prone, you have to find your own limit. For me it was about 150gr in the beginning, then gradually it lessened until about 100gr now.

A bday party with loads of sashimi...I'm jealous! ;)
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

I had an epiphany at 3 am. To succeed on this plan (regardless of your goals in doing so) you have to eat only when physically hungry. Your body will tell you when it is truly needing replenishment. Conscious eating.

The fruit test really sent it home to me that emotional hunger (or 'junkie hunger' when craving crappy foods) is not the time to stuff food down. I am just shaking my head here that I missed it last time and it is so simple and straight forward to succeed.

Phew.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Very good! :)