This diet is not working for me.

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
goodfella333
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

This diet is not working for me.

Post by goodfella333 »

I mean, I know some of you say it takes time and it's been almost 10 days and my skin has gotten kind of worse. Maybe a month ago I was on another diet which to you guys would say it causes break out. It consisted of oatmeal with a banana for breakfast or some kashi cereal with organic milk and for lunch id have a sandwitch and dinner would consist of lean grilled meat with no salt and some carbs with no butter. Later on I would have a smoothie. I would work out in the morning and in the evening.

My skin was getting so much better because I wasn't eating any junk but I was eating healthy foods. This diet is weird and doesn't seem to work for me. Ill give it one more week before i go back on the other diet.
Frost

Post by Frost »

its your call. Since I started the diet i broke out for afew weeks, worse in the first 2 weeks or so then the latter. Anyway, just give it time, as this diet is the BEST for long term skin clearage.
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

Yes, but for me it's also the hardest to maintain. I cant get properly filled up through fruits and nuts.

How long have you been on the diet?
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

Maybe Im overreating on fruits.
Frost

Post by Frost »

ive been on it for, i dunno havent been really following how long, but at least a month and a half. my skin is clear now though. as for diet maintenance. it gets easier with time, like everything else. just keep your mind in line and tell it to shut up if it raises its voice. you should be boss, not your impulses.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Have you read this page: http://www.waidiet.com/twd-change.html ?

The feeling of not having eaten enough is normal in the beginning. You can eat as much as you want (except for munchfoods) in small meals, combining sugars with fat. Make sure you eat enough, but try to become aware of the difference between a 'mental' and a 'physical' need for (more) food.

Most people's acne gets worse in the first weeks. It's not a small change you're putting your body through. So yes, it takes time. There is no magic involved.
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

Interesting you say that because the reason i got involved with this diet was when Wai was so sure that in 1- 2 your skin would be clear.
Frost

Post by Frost »

in most people they are clear. i was clear after 2 and a half weeks.
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

Frost wrote:in most people they are clear. i was clear after 2 and a half weeks.
how bad were you when you started the diet though? i mean be honest..im sure you had a few spots and pimples..but i dont think you had a bad case of acne..

dont really think this picture is pleasent but what picture resembles more of what you had?

http://www.soundfeelings.com/images/AcnePhotos.jpg
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

After the 2 weeks (of Acne Sample Diet) there will be an improvement for sure, but not necessarily a 'total clearance'. The time that takes is individually different. It also depends on if you cheated or not. Every time you 'cheat', the 2 weeks start again from day 1.
Frost

Post by Frost »

i just had a little worse then average acne. it was more annoying then confidence bashing. i dunno, it was bad but it wasnt completely clear.
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

you didnt need to go on an all out raw food diet to get rid of ur semi acne...just dont eat sweet nor fast foods..

i thought the diet would work but to me its a hoax..my face is getting worse..imma stick to steack and potatoes..and oatmeal..good stuff that makes u strong and keeps you strong...i was on it for a while and my face was getting better and better..

im off this bogus diet..good riddance..
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good luck...you're gonna need it.
Frost

Post by Frost »

i concur. people who lack patience and resolve have all the problems associated.
goodfella333

Post by goodfella333 »

Frost wrote:i concur. people who lack patience and resolve have all the problems associated.
the diet is not working for me..wai specifically stated that being on this diet for 1-2 weeks will improve your face..it didnt.so im off it..