What to use??? soap, shampoo, moisturizer?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
PepperPip
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

What to use??? soap, shampoo, moisturizer?

Post by PepperPip »

Hi I havent started this diet yet becuse I am still very confused with this thing.
Like my basicly will breakout to what ever I put on it and I am jest starting to break ou really badly I always used to have such clear skin :cry:
So I dont know what to wash my hair with because I never know what shamboo might irritate my skin and cause acne.Dont know what to wash my face with becuse it might dry-out or irritate my skin thus creating acne.
And have no Idea what to use as a moistureizer because I have read so many artical about how oil based product clog pores or create more bacteria or iritate skin or who freaking knows what next. I am going out of my mind!!

Help :shock:
Pepper
Frost

Post by Frost »

go on the diet, STRICTLY. It may take a month rather then two weeks for clear skin. GO ON THE DIET. that is all.
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

This is going to be soo hard my precious protien bars and waffles :cry:

But what ever it takes to get clear shin like I dream about every day like I used to :cry:
Pepper
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

P.s is joboba oil to high in vitiman E to use on ur face?
Pepper
Frost

Post by Frost »

dont use any moisturizer or any topical creams or supplements. only eat natural fruits,, vegetable-fruits and fish, raw. also, try to only wash your face at max twice a day, when you get up and go to bed.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

PepperPip wrote:This is going to be soo hard my precious protien bars and waffles :cry:
What do you want, clear skin, or bars and waffles? (cant have both)
An easy choice for me.
PepperPip wrote:P.s is joboba oil to high in vitiman E to use on ur face?
Does it says how much vitamin E the jojoba oil contains?
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

Ya that is true food does not rule your life :wink:

No it doesent darn, it is jest a little top of dessart essance golden jojoba oil.
Here is the link:

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp83680_33318 ... ba_oil.htm

is honey ok to wash you face with by the way?
Pepper
Frost

Post by Frost »

if i ever find a moisturizer that doesnt irritate my skin i will call it a miracle and thank god.

besides, i only use moisturizers when my skin is actually dry, which rarely occurs. Exceptions being after a dry snowboarding night or if im outside in the wind during winter for an extended period.
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

Y when ever I wash my face with anything it is ether to shiny to flakey and dry and the if I moisturize it jest a little tiny bit it get hella oily ..
I hate my skin :?
Pepper
Frost

Post by Frost »

thats why i only wash my face twice a day with tap water. though it is recommended that you use demineralized water in a spray bottle, but tap water doesnt effect me noticebly. So ya, dont use cleansers or moisturizers and only use water. this diet needs everything to be natural to really work well.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

PepperPip wrote:Y when ever I wash my face with anything it is ether to shiny to flakey and dry and the if I moisturize it jest a little tiny bit it get hella oily ..
The acne prone is skin is known to be both oily and dry, as the skin desperately tries to counteract the dryness that is the result of retaining water from the outer skin in the true skin, but the extra oil can never do the trick.
To eliminate that problem you 'just' need to eliminate the cause of acne. by doing this diet the acne is eliminated and your skin will get smooth and even (not too dry, not oily) again.
Frost

Post by Frost »

just stay strictly on the diet for afew weeks and you will have clear skin, works for everyone that stays on it.
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

Ok the diet is my final desion I am jest really conserned about being hungrey all the time does that mean I will have to eat alot of fat like olive oil on salads and on fruit and stuff.
And from reading alot of the threads I take it protien should really be taken down a notch because its effect on acne?
I am already good with having no salt or spices :wink:
Pepper
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You have to start learning the difference between hungry because you need energy and "hungry" because your stomach doesn't feel full enough. In the first case you just have to eat more often. In the latter case you are fine.

Yes, protein can induce acne, but if you don't have acne now, you don't have to be too careful.
PepperPip

Post by PepperPip »

Ya I guess I can take the hunger part on the count I have been struggling with anorexia for 3 years now and have probobly gone through and got through way harder hunger stages then this :?

Ya I am going to be very careful with protien have never had acne on my cheeks and so much on my t zone I am going out of my mind!
I want to go out again with out feeling everyone is staring at all theses pimples!! :cry:
Pepper