Another Newbie Needs Help; what am i doing wrong?

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
Louie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Another Newbie Needs Help; what am i doing wrong?

Post by Louie »

Well I been on this diet for about 1 week and 2 days. I can tell it definately works for last time i left the antibiotics i brokeout with nasty giant puss-filled almost cyst sized inflammations yuck. I stopped taking differin and the antibiotics cause Even while taking those, i drank like a gallon of milk with lots of fruity pebbles for like 3 days and i broke out with the biggest giant pussfiled inflammations i've ever seen on my face. Well now they are gone haven't gotten any of those.. but the thing i noticed im still getting new small pimples and some small inflammations which look like the ones i use to get before getting the giant inflammations. And yesterday i got an outbreak like on my neck which i never gotten before. Well i was just gonna give you exactly what im eating see if im taking too many fruits a day.

this is what my meal looks like.

half of a banana and 3 strawberries (eat the fruits before veggies)
Tomato-Cucumber-avocado-kalamata olives salad with olive oil.

i eat about 6-7 meals like the diet said.
and ill just swallow 2 raw egg yolks in 2 different random times a day.

im 17 years old 5"10 and 129lbs. i've always weighted 135-140 lbs

was just wondering if someone could tell me if im doing anything wrong. or how can i improve the diet for best effects :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its normal that you still get break outs, because there is still a lot of trapped sebum, and maybe even pus left in your skin, which needs to surface first (no big cysts, but small pimples)
Louie wrote:this is what my meal looks like.

half of a banana and 3 strawberries (eat the fruits before veggies)
Tomato-Cucumber-avocado-kalamata olives salad with olive oil.
You cannot eat olives, they are salt-cured, which causes acne. :(
(unless you can find water-cured olives, without the use of any salt)
Louie

Post by Louie »

oo lol sux and i was almost cleared. Yah i added the olives like 6 days into the diet. Gotta start over :(
but thanks rpm!
Louie

Post by Louie »

Well since i don't want to break another rule i want to ask are the (in shell) brazil nuts sold on "nutsonline.com" safe to eat?

http://www.nutsonline.com/nuts/brazilnu ... 4XhsNkxhvY

since i was reading from here how pasteurized and roasted, freezing and many things can ruin foods.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

They are probably safe.
First try the diet with those nuts included. If that doesnt work, you can leave them out.