Least amount of protein wanted

There are lots of rules you can break; so thats what happens a lot...
chris m failla
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Least amount of protein wanted

Post by chris m failla »

:) Im 6,2 and carry my weight well in clothes. However, Im in need lose about 30lbs in order to get to 175 lbs. I wouldnt mind losing muscle mass weight along with fat, in order to get the look I want. I do not want to eat to much protein to maintain muscle, opposite of most men. Im cutting out brazil nuts for now, but I want to eat as many yolks as I can for fat and clean cholesterol for brain and hormones, plus its a major part of the diet. So for a tall guy like me who wishes to be rockstar thin, how many yolks is maximum.
johndela1

Re: Least amount of protein wanted

Post by johndela1 »

chris m failla wrote::) Im 6,2 and carry my weight well in clothes. However, Im in need lose about 30lbs in order to get to 175 lbs. I wouldnt mind losing muscle mass weight along with fat, in order to get the look I want. I do not want to eat to much protein to maintain muscle, opposite of most men. Im cutting out brazil nuts for now, but I want to eat as many yolks as I can for fat and clean cholesterol for brain and hormones, plus its a major part of the diet. So for a tall guy like me who wishes to be rockstar thin, how many yolks is maximum.
I don't think eating brazil nuts will make you too big, rather too many calories. I'd say keep the brazil nuts in your diet, but cut back on calories in general. I mean eat the same just less.
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

To lose musle mass cut back on sugar. Your body will start eating the muscle for glucose, as far as i'm aware.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Dont focus on losing muscles. When you lose bodyfat, you will also lose muscles.
Also, dont focus on eliminating specific foods. (you can lose wieght by eating dozens of egg yolks daily; depending on what other food you eat) The diet needs to be in balance, whether you want to lose weight, or not. the only thing that you need to lose weight, is to consume less calories than utilized, which happens easily on this diet. When you stick to the 100% strict version of the diet, its most easy.
Make sure to never eat big meals, but lots of very small meals instead.
chris m failla

Post by chris m failla »

Ok, that sounds right. Thank you. I love yolks, they are so beneficial, but can I really eat a dozen a day without ill effect? I hope so.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

A dozen shouldn't be a problem.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

exactly
chris m failla

Post by chris m failla »

Cool. Hey maybe all the yolks will help my hair grow better.